Learn More Python the Hard Way
English | Dec 23, 2014 | ISBN-10: 0134098013 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 5 hrs 14 min | 6.64 GB
eLearning | Skill Level: Beginner
Learn More Python The Hard Way LiveLessons Workshop will show you how to take 5 small software projects from concept to completion and demonstrate Zed Shaw's process for producing software.
This video takes beginners who know basic Python and shows them how to take a concept or idea and turn it into a working piece of software. The projects are small enough for you to complete in 1 to 3 hours each, on your own, after watching Zed do it. Each project will include a list of similar projects you can complete on your own and extra challenges to further your education.
What You Will Learn
- Analyzing a concept, idea, or problem to implement in software
- Designing a solution based on the analysis
- Implementing the solution in the simplest way possible
- How to improve your programming skills using small toy projects
- How Zed approaches problems as well as other practices in the industry
Who Should Take This Course
Anyone who has just started programming but feels they cannot take an idea and turn it into software yet.