WinRAR 5.20 Final (x86-x64) Incl. Key [ATOM] | 3.54 MB
WinRAR is a powerful archive manager. RAR files can usually compress content by 8 percent to 15 percent more than ZIP files can. WinRAR is a powerful compression tool with many integrated additional functions to help you organize your compressed archives. It can backup your data and reduce size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files downloaded from Internet and create new archives in RAR and ZIP file format.
WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression. By consistently creating smaller archives, WinRAR is often faster than the competition. This will save you disc space, transmission costs AND valuable working time as well. WinRAR is ideal for multimedia files. WinRAR automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method. The special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, executables and object libraries
- Using WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression by consistently making smaller archives than the competition, saving disk space and transmission costs.
- WinRAR provides complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives.
- WinRAR offers a graphic interactive interface utilizing mouse and menus as well as the command line interface.
- WinRAR is easier to use than many other archivers with the inclusion of a special "Wizard" mode which allows instant access to the basic archiving functions through a simple question and answer procedure. This avoids confusion in the early stages of use.
- WinRAR offers you the benefit of industry strength archive encryption using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a key of 128 bits.
- WinRAR supports files and archives up to 8,589 billion gigabytes in size. The number of archived files is, for all practical purposes, unlimited.
- WinRAR offers the ability to create selfextracting and multivolume archives.
Recovery record and recovery volumes allow to reconstruct even physically damaged archives.
- WinRAR features are constantly being developed to keep WinRAR ahead of the pack.
What's New in Version 5.20 Final:
1. If Windows User Account Control prevents extracting or archiving
commands to create files in system protected folders, WinRAR attempts
to start its another copy with administrator privileges to complete
the operation. It is necessary to confirm privileges elevation
in response to User Account Control prompt to allow such second
WinRAR copy to run.
2. You can drag files in Explorer with right mouse button, drop them
to some folder and select WinRAR archiving commands in context menu
to create an archive with these files in the destination folder.
3. It is possible to use WinRAR.ini file instead of Registry to store
WinRAR settings. You may prefer such approach if you plan to install
WinRAR to removable media, such as USB flash drive, and then run it
on different computers.
See "WinRAR.ini file" topic in "Configuration settings" chapter
of WinRAR help for details.
4. Added extraction support for ZIP and ZIPX archives using
XZ compression algorithm.
5. If ZIP or ZIPX archive contains any compression algorithms except
usual "Store" or "Deflate", algorithm names are displayed
in "Version to extract" field of archive information dialog.
Algorithms with names unknown to WinRAR will be assigned "m"
name, where "num" is a compression algorithm numeric identifier.
6. "Open with WinRAR" command is available in Windows context menus
for archive formats supported by WinRAR. It can be turned off
with "Open with WinRAR (for usual archives)" option in WinRAR
"Settings/Integration/Context menu items..." dialog.
7. Command line RAR can read the default set of switches from rar.ini
file stored in RAR program folder. Previously it was possible to
define only the same set of switches for all RAR command with
"switches=" string. Now rar.ini also allows to specify
separate switch sets for individual RAR commands using
the following syntax:
8. Command "ch" supports switches -tl, -cu, -cl also for ZIP archives.
Previously "ch" allowed these switches only for RAR archive format.
9. For archive formats lacking file time information, such as .bz2,
.xz and .Z, WinRAR sets container archive modification time
to extracted files. It does not apply to tar.bz2, tar.xz and tar.Z,
which use file time stored in tar headers.
10. "Keep broken files" extraction option is supported for bzip2 archives.
11. WinRAR icon in Windows context menus is scaled up correctly
in high DPI screen modes such as 150% or 200% of normal text size.
12. It is possible to disable WinRAR "Benchmark" command with
"Benchmark" variable of HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareWinRARPolicy
Registry key. In multi-user environment "Benchmark" command might
abuse shared computational resources. See "Registry variables" topic
in "Configuration settings" chapter of WinRAR help for more details.
13. Additionally to "sfxcmd" variable containing the entire command line,
SFX module sets "sfxpar" variable containing command line parameters
only, without leading SFX module name. These variables are set before
starting a program specified in "Setup" command.
14. File overwrite prompt in console RAR displays the size and modification
time for existing and new files.
15. When archiving from stdin with -si switch, RAR sets the current system
time to modification time of archived file. Previous version did not
set this time at all.
16. It is possible to use -si and -v switches together. Previous
versions did not allow to create volumes when archiving from stdin.
17. Warning is issued when starting unpacking 4 GB or larger file
from RAR or ZIP archive to FAT32 patition, so user may cancel
the operation. FAT32 does not support files of such size.
Also this warning is issued when starting to create RAR archive
with "Store" (-m0) method if estimated archive size is 4 GB or more.
18. "Select all" button in "Settings/Integration" dialog is renamed to
"Toggle all". Now it deselects archive formats if all they are
19. "Delete archive" extraction option correctly removes all .zip and .7z
volumes. Previously it removed only the first volume in the set
for these archive formats.
1] Install the program
2] After Installation, DO NOT Run it!
3] Copy "rarreg.key" from 'Key' folder to default install directory
4] Done, Enjoy ;)
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed