English | Aug 29, 2014 | ISBN-10: 0133852555 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AC 2 ch 84 kbps| 6 hrs 10 min | 2.42 GB
eLearning | Skill Level: Beginner
6+ Hours of Video Instruction
Marc Wandschneider, Senior Developer Advocate at Google, has more than 20 years of experience as a developer and is the author of two programming books and two other LiveLessons video training. In this video training, Marc uses a live-coding approach to show developers how to start from scratch and work their way up to building a meaningful, yet not overly complicated application.
About the Instructor
Marc Wandschneider has worked extensively with open source platforms and has written an Outlook Express-style email client for Linux using Qt. He travels the globe, consulting as a lead manager for software projects and teams. A graduate of the McGill University School of Computer Science, he spent five years working for Microsoft, where he developed and managed developers on the Visual Basic, Visual J++, and .NET Windows Forms teams.
What You Will Learn
- The basics of AngularJS, including data binding and filtering
- How angular uses MVC to let you build up web applications or SPAs
- How to organize applications using modules and splitting up files into various locations
- How to load and post data to remove servers
- How to extend it all by writing directives, filters, and more
- How to complete an application, implement network access, and test the app
Who Should Take This Course