English | 2013 | ISBN: 1909372404 | 212 pages | PDF | 170 MB
The How It Works Book of Amazing Technology is packed with incredible facts about the technology that drives our world. Find out the inner workings behind the domestic gadgets we take for granted, and read all about the greatest and grandest man-made innovations of all time.
Everything you need to know about the world``s best tech
- Incredible tech that``s changed the world.
- The machines that make the world work.
- The coolest kit explained.
- The technology behind everyday life.
- Engineering wonders
- Sydney Opera House
- Inside London``s Olympic Stadium
- What was the Newcomen steam engine?
- Next-gen nuclear bunkers
- World``s largest drill
- How torpedoes work
- Exploring the Wii U
- Surround-sound headphones
- Inside Instagram
- A look inside Google
- Self-destructing memory sticks
- Wireless routers explained
- CAPTCHA technology
- How silencers muffle sound
- How an on-camera flash works
- Kindle Fire and the future of eReaders
- How do chocolate fountains flow?
- How do calculators do the maths?
- How underfloor heating heats homes
- How does memory foam remember?
- Electrical plugs and wall sockets
- What makes Velcro stick?
- The first electric washing machine
- How do ovens cook food?
- Much, much more
With a Premium account you can download files having Fullspeed
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Uploaded.net
Download From Nitroflare.com