Lynda - Financial Literacy: Reading Financial Reports | 233.71 MB
Duration: 1h 25m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 960x540 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Appropriate for all | Language: English
A wealth of information is available to you if you know how to read financial documents. Being able to glean information from an income statement, a cash flow statement, or a balance sheet can give you an edge in understanding not only your own business but also your competition. In this course, Rudolph Rosenberg, a finance expert, takes you through the steps of making sense of what is contained in financial reports and how to read them. You'll also learn how they fit together to give you a view of a company's situation.
* What is a financial statement?
* Reading the balance sheet
* Understanding depreciation, liabilities, and equity
* Reading the income statement
* Understanding revenue, costs, profitability, and net income
* How cash flow works
* Analyzing financial documents with context
With a Premium account you can download files having Fullspeed