Lauyan TOWeb 188.8.131.525 Studio Edition | 31.74 MB
The Responsive Website Creation Software - Create a Website for all Devices Easily and Without Subscription. TOWeb is the only website creation software allowing to build yourself a modern HTML5 & CSS3 website compatible with all screen sizes and devices: mobiles, tablets, PCs, TV ... without coding and without subscribing to any plan.
HTML5 & CSS3
TOWeb uses the latest web design technologies to create professional websites optimized for search engines. Social features included.
Fast & Easy
Start your website from 10s of stunning website templates, just click to edit anything in the live preview, then publish your website to any hosting.
TOWeb includes a complete e-commerce solution to create your store and manage orders, payments, shippings, taxes, selling countries, and much more.
Create One Website For All Devices
Free Professional Website Templates Included
Don't start from scratch, create your website by choosing among our 10s stunning designs and customize it to your taste in the live preview editor.
Easy and Intuitive Live Content Editing (Wysiwyg)
TOWeb let you browse and edit your site naturally in a live preview, adding and editing content directly into your pages, and offers everything your website needs, including pictures, forms, photo galleries, Google Maps, YouTube and HTML5 videos, polls, and much more -- there's even an entire e-commerce solution built right in to create your online store.
A Complete and Modern CSS3 Based Theme Editor
Customize the graphical theme of your website using the built-in theme editor. All CSS3 styles are supported: gradients, drop shadows, rounded edges ... each element of the site is customizable, just click on it and change its style to see the result in the live preview.
Create your Online Store
TOWeb includes a complete e-Commerce solution to easily create your online store without paying any subscription. With just a few clicks, a shopping cart with a great checkout experience can be added to your website for selling your products online. Manage your orders, payments, shippings, taxes, selling countries, and much more.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
A site that's highly ranked by search engines can increase traffic and bring you visitors looking for what you have to offer. TOWeb generates high quality W3C compliant HTML5 files to ensure your site gets the attention it deserves from search engines.
Create an International Website in Multiple Languages
There are many reasons you might want to create a website in more than one language: a Canadian site in both French and English, a community website in Spanish and English, or a multilingual website for your company. TOWeb makes it easy to go multilingual, and supports right-to-left languages like Arabic or Hebrew. Just choose the languages to support, and edit your website the same way for each language. An automatic translation module using the Microsoft Bing Translator service is even included.
Publish to Any Web Host
By opting for a software solution like TOWeb to create your website, you're not dependent on a web host and its online editing tools, often limited and slower/less powerful than a native application. You can publish your website anywhere with the included FTP publishing module, and change your hosting at any time without losing your site or having to relearn a new publishing system. TOWeb also allows you to export your website locally, for instance to make a demonstration CD or to publish it yourself with a third party software like FileZilla.
What's new in version 184.108.40.2065:
- Strengthening security to make non searchable the directory scripts of the i-services related to the e-Commerce features
- Improved printing of web pages to hide unnecessary URL links and navigation parts of the theme such as the search box for instance
- The website address as well as the date and time of last publication are now displayed among the overview information visible when a site is selected in the TOWeb sites management screen
- Links to a topic paragraph bookmark were not working correctly when placed inside the footer or fatfooter of the website
- Editing a link to add an icon (or delete an existing one) could result in the loss of the target paragraph used in the link
- The unsubscribe link was broken in the messages sent with the mail client method from the "Options > Notify your contacts" step
- The PagSecuro payment was not always working depending on the decimal values of the total order amount
- The tooltip of the "Icon" button located in the link dialog was displaying an incorrect help text