Enterprise Messaging with JMS: Advanced Topics and Spring JMS
English | October 2014 | mp4 | H264 1920x1080 | AAC 2 ch 125 kbps | 3 hrs 52 min | 3.55 GB
Dive into advanced topics for using Java Message Service (JMS) in the enterprise with this comprehensive video course. Through live, interactive coding in both JMS 1.1 and JMS 2.0, messaging expert Mark Richards take you deep into several advanced JMS features and techniques, including JMS transaction management, embedded messaging, RESTful JMS, Spring JMS, and message streaming.
If you're a Java developer who understands JMS basics, particularly though Mark Richards' introductory video-Enterprise Messaging Using JMS: Fundamentals-this advanced course is the ideal way to continue your journey through enterprise messaging.
Topics include:- Design techniques and common message design pitfalls
- How and when to use transactions with messaging
- Using an embedded message broker in your application
- Creating self-healing and auditing systems using message browsing
- Techniques for sending and receiving large documents and images in messages
- Sending and receiving messages through HTTP with RESTful JMS
- Techniques for making your messaging applications run faster and scale better
- Using Spring JMS to send and receive messages in Spring-based applications
- Harnessing the full power of Spring JMS with Message Driven POJOs
Mark Richards is an independent hands-on software architect with over 30 years of experience in a variety of technologies, including J2EE, SOA, messaging, microservices architecture, and a host of other platforms and technologies. He is the author and coauthor of several other O'Reilly books and videos, including Java Message Service 2nd Edition, the Software Architecture Fundamentals video series, and 97 Things Every Software Architect Should Know. Mark has spoken at hundreds of technical conferences worldwide on a variety of topics including messaging, SOA, Java persistence, and software architecture.