Adobe Photoshop Lightroom v5.7 Multilingual x64.Incl Keymaker-CORE | 975 MB
Appendix Photoshop Lightroom is designed for professional photographers and enthusiasts, and allows you to quickly import and process images, and manage a library of photos.
The fifth version of Lightroom company developed new features such as Smart Preview and Advanced Healing Brush, which extend the capabilities of the full version of Photoshop in a thin photo editing. Advanced Healing Brush tool lets you adjust the hands literally part of the image, rather than impose any filters to the whole image. Smart Preview allows you to edit photos, even in moments of unavailability of the main archive RAW. With the availability of the archive, the program will automatically transfer all the changes made.
Updates to Synced Collections:
- Synced collections now show a more prominent share button at the top of the Toolbar. This allows you to quickly share your synced collection with friends, family, and clients using Lightroom web (http://lightroom.adobe.com).
- Comments and likes left on Lightroom web now sync to the Lightroom desktop catalog. Comments and Likes will be shown in the "Comment" panel for synced collections.
- Images with comments and likes will display a badge indicating that there are comments and a colored badge to indicate that there are unread comments.
Integrated a utility to import images from Apple Aperture and Apple iPhoto libraries into Lightroom:
- Previously available as a separate and downloadable plug-in, this utility has now been integrated into Lightroom 5.7
New Camera Support in Lightroom 5.7
Canon EOS 7D Mark II
Canon PowerShot G7 X
Canon PowerShot SX60 HS
Fujifilm X-T1 Graphite Silver
Leaf Credo 50
Leica D-Lux (Typ 109)
Leica V-Lux (Typ 114)
Leica X (Typ 113)
Olympus PEN E-PL7
Olympus STYLUS 1s
Newly supported cameras for Tethered Capture in Lightroom 5.7
New Lens Profile Support in Lightroom 5.7
Bugs Corrected in Lightroom 5.7
- The crop overlay displayed an intermediate step when progressing through images in the filmstrip with overlay displayed.
- The lens profile for the Canon EF 16-35mm f / 4 would not auto-select when using Lens Profile Corrections.
- ICC profiles resulted in incorrectly clipped shadows and blacks in Lightroom. Note that this is related to the issue identified here and only occurs on Mac OSX 10.9 and later
- Fixed crash when rapidly adding corrections with the Spot Removal tool.
- Fixed bug that prevented the Filter Brush cursor from displaying while changing brush size when the Graduated and Radial Filter overlay is turned off.
- Improved quality of Camera Matching color profiles for the Nikon D810. Fixes visible banding issues with the Camera Standard, Camera Vivid, - Camera Landscape, and Camera Monochrome profiles.
- Context menu (right click on PC or control + click on Mac) was disabled for images contained in Lightroom mobile collections.
- Fixed issue that prevented Lightroom 5 from reading Photoshop Elements 13 libraries.
- Cover images set by Lightroom mobile were sometimes incorrectly reset by Lightroom desktop.
- Sync with Lightroom mobile sometimes stalled when asset is added to same album on both LrM and LrD and later deleted
- Resolved issue that caused Lightroom to crash when creating a Print and saving it to a mounted DVD directly inside Lightroom.
- Publishing images to Behance using the Behance Publish Service has been restored.
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor*
- DirectX 10–capable or later graphics card
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 or Windows 8
- 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended)
- 2GB of available hard-disk space
- 1024x768 display
- DVD-ROM drive required if purchasing Adobe Photoshop Lightroom retail boxed version
- Internet connection required for Internet-based services
Contact to email: [email protected][dot]com for support all you need !
Download Via Nitroflare
Download : Rapidgator.net
Download Via Uploaded
Download : Ul.to
Download Via Rapidgator 2
Download : Rapidgator.net