JetBrains AppCode 188.8.131.52.229 MacOSX | 155 MB
appCode is a complex, yet easy to use Objective-C IDE that helps iOS/OS X developers create outstanding apps more easily.
appCode provides a powerful debugger, reliable refactorings and a built-in iOS simulator.
Furthermore, appCode helps you to browse VCS repositories, import into version control and checkout from version control with just a few mouse clicks.
- Finest coding assistance
- Reliable refactorings
- Code quality tracking
- Integration with the standard Interface Builder
- Running applications in iOS Simulator
- Fast project navigation
- Powerful debugger
- Refactorings, e.g. 'Change Signature' and 'Extract Method'
- On the fly code analysis and quick-fix suggestions
- Seamless integrations
New in version 3.0.6 Build 137.229
- OC-10352 — XCTests MacOs: error loading bundle
- OC-10737 — Unit tests do not run on a iOS 7.0 device and Xcode 6.0
- OC-10780 — Xcode 6, iOS: No doc from Apple in Quick Documentation
- OC-10760 — CocoaPods integration is broken
- OC-10232 — Logic tests don't work under simulator in Xcode 6
- OC-10766 — UI Designer fails to load when autolayout margins are used
- OC-10770 — OCTest target is not recognized as test target after xcode upgrade
- OC-8746 — Fails to detect SenTest/OCTest on an Xcode5 project
- OC-10816 — EA-60717 - NPE: ScreenMetrics.size (Universal storyboard Xcode 6)