Telestream CaptionMaker Enterprise 6.12 | 69.2 MB
Telestream's award-winning closed captioning software products allow you to easily author, edit, encode and repurpose video captions for television, web and mobile delivery. Utilizing exclusive e-Captioning� technology, MacCaption (for Mac) and CaptionMaker (for Windows) simplify the process of complying with FCC regulatory requirements, enabling greater access to broadcast content for television, online and mobile viewers.
This revolutionary technology integrates with digital production systems to prepare and encode both standard and high definition video with FCC-compliant video captions.
- Encode closed captions to any file or tape format
- Export captions from NLEs or DVD authoring systems
- Embed captions into Web and mobile content
- Extract captions from tapes, files, or live broadcasts
- Email captions to your clients
- Edit closed captions in a non-linear interface with batch conversion and automated workflows
- Enhance your closed captions with true CEA-708 features supported by ATSC DTV
Fast, efficient processing
MacCaption and Caption Maker provide an efficient way for you to comply with federal regulations while maintaining fast delivery of time-sensitive captioned video material.
- Use existing NLEs, capture cards and video servers
- Begin preparing your closed captions while you are editing
- Convert closed captions to subtitles and webcast formats
- Standards convert closed captions
- Batch encode closed captions for any standard
- Prepare closed captions for any resolution
Closed captioning for any workflow
Closed captioning for file based workflows, web and mobile, NLEs, assembly and media management, live broadcast and webcast, DVD and BluRay.
Automatic Time Stamping
Our Auto Time Stamp (ATS) feature dramatically reduces the time it takes to time stamp your closed captions.
Use our products to embed closed captioning directly into files, including: MPEG-2 Program and Transport Streams, MXF, QuickTime, MCC, and more. File-based video servers and Manzanita multiplexers for CableLabs VOD are also supported.
Closed Captions for Web and Mobile
Our software provides the flexibility to create closed captions for all the popular web and mobile formats, including: HTML5, YouTube, Flash, QuickTime, iTunes, and Windows Media. It also converts existing closed captions into web formats.
HD captioning for leading NLEs
MacCaption and CaptionMaker are the only software products that enable the HD closed captioning functions of Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer & Symphony, and Final Cut Pro. You can edit and output HD and SD closed captions to tape, file, disc, mobile devices, and the web. Output caption support is also provided from most other NLE timelines directly to SD tape.
Caption Assembly and Media Management
Extract closed captions from previously captioned video and re-export them to a variety of formats. Captions can automatically be conformed to match an edit decision list (EDL), or you can manually edit existing closed captions in an easy-to-use interface. Software even supports batch conversion and CLI scripting for automated workflows.
DVD and BluRay
MacCaption and CaptionMaker work with all professional authoring programs, allowing you to create closed captions and subtitles for DVD and subtitles for BluRay.
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows Vista SP1 (32/64-bit)
Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
Windows 8 and 8.1 (32/64-bit)
Windows Server 2008
Home Page - www.telestream.net