CGTech VERICUT 7.3.3 - MAGNiTUDE | 1.39 Gb
VERICUT 7.3 significantly improves performance and further simplifies the process of simulating CNC machines. Improvements to VERICUT's workflow are a direct result of CGTech's philosophy of continuous product improvement.
VERICUT is designed to meet the needs of all types of shops - from small job shops with simple parts, to OEM's and Tier 1 suppliers who constantly push the limits of CNC technology. VERICUT is continually refined to provide the flexibility and tools you require.
7.3 User Interface Enhancements
VERICUT's desktop is even more customizable. The first thing you will notice are all-new icons, available in 3 sizes. These go together with several desktop color themes, where every window and icon can be optionally displayed or hidden.
The user-configurable "Favorites" panel further simplifies setting up a simulation session by providing easy access to your commonly used folders and files. Favorite items can be drag/dropped into VERICUT's current project.
To help objects stand out, an "Edge Display" option analyzes models on-the-fly, finds and displays their edges, without affecting simulation speed.
During simulation you can create a list of "Stop At" events. These events, such as collisions, warnings, tool changes, or setup changes, can be customized on-the-fly. "Stop At" events are easily added, moved, removed, or temporarily disabled.
Improved Collision Checking Speed
Version 7.3 speed is 5-10x (or more) faster, especially when the NC program's motion causes potential collision conditions with very detailed or complex models. CGTech's significant in-house development effort further enhanced VERICUT's industry leading collision algorithms, allowing complex machine and fixture models to be efficiently simulated without modification.
Other New Features
- Drag/drop files from Windows for quick setup.
- Constant gouge checking with very large design models is now 2-5x faster.
- Check cutting tool wear limits based on time, distance, and volume.
- Automatically create a Reviewer file during the simulation session. VERICUT's Reviewer incorporates all the functionality of NC Review mode in a stand-alone viewer that does not require a license.
- Measure tool assemblies in the tool manager.
- New CAD/CAM interface is available for Surfcam. Many other CAD/CAM interface improvements have been implemented.
- SpacePilot Mouse/Navigator motion is improved.
- Over 400 customer-driven enhancements and software change requests have been completed since version 7.2.
Home Page - http://www.cgtech.com
(All below links are interchangable - Single Extraction - No password)
Premium Recommend For High speed + Parallel Downloads!