ProgeCAD 2014 Professional 188.8.131.52 | 486 MB
ProgeCAD 2014 Professional is general-purpose 2D and 3D design software useful for CAD field & concept sketch, electrical schematics, building construction, AEC architectural, civil, structural, mechanical and industrial engineering, carpentry RFI & "as con" drawings, MCAD mechanical layout, home kitchen & bath floor plan, property survey & landscape drawing to AS/NZ1100 ANSI DIN and ISO standards. It's based on the IntelliCAD engine which just happens to be one of AutoCAD's most powerful challengers. progeCAD supports an interface complete with an "AutoCAD Like" icon menu and commands. progeCAD's original format DWG ensures a complete compatibility with AutoCAD WITHOUT ANY FILE CONVERSION and without loosing any critical information progeCAD lets you export drawing files both in DWG and DXF format. progeCAD, powered by IntelliCAD 6.x, is an AutoCAD Industry compatible 2D/3D CAD application that works with AutoCAD DWG files, from AutoCAD 2.5 through AutoCAD 2014!
ProgeCAD offers you:
• The Same DWG Drawings as AutoCAD
• AutoCAD Like Menus and Commands
• Print to Adobe PDF
• Import Adobe PDF, Convert to DWG - Including LAYERS INSIDE THE PDF!
• AutoLISP Programming
• Over 20,000 Blocks and Symbols
• Use progeCAD just like AutoCAD
ProgeCAD's original format is DWG. This ensures unrivaled compatibility with AutoCAD without any need for file conversion or any danger of information loss. (Support for DWG up to 2014) progeCAD lets you export drawing files to any previous AutoCAD versions, both in DWG and DXF format.
Over 20000 Blocks and Symbols ProgeCAD includes options such as PDF import and export, 3D modeling, XREF & DWG block library managers, AutoCAD-style command line with API extensions like VBA, AutoLISP, and C++ programming. progeCAD offers more CAD functions than AutoCAD® LT or TurboCAD Pro at a fraction of the price compared to AutoCAD, ArchiCAD or Microstation.
• Entity "grips" (or "handles") for quick and easy editing in real time
• Windows OLE support for embedding Microsoft Excel charts, images & objects
• progeCAD bonus "Express Tools" offer short-cuts for common design tasks
• ALE AutoCAD DWG block library manager including near 20,000 of CAD symbol blocks
ProgeCAD General Features:
• AutoCAD 2014 DWG files. Read and Write all DWG format from v. 2.5 to 2014
• Polygonal layout Viewports. Display and create non rectangular Viewports
• Gradient Hatch support. Nine fixed patterns for gradient fills to provide a blended-color effect
• Properties bar. AutoCAD like interface for editing entities (Color, Layer, Text height, Lineweights, Line Type, Geometry etc.)
• Layered PDF import and export. Keep layers when you convert a PDF with layers into a file CAD and create layers over PDF generation
• PDF DWF and JPG printing format. progeCAD Professional automatically adds virtual printers to make PDF DWF and JPG prints
• ALE, Blocks Libraries Management. progeCAD Professional contains the full version of ALE, the progeCAD's powerful module for Blocks management. More than 20.000 blocks included
• progeCAD Express Tools. The powerful tools that improve your productivity
• Solprof. 2D profile image extraction from ACIS solids
• Google Earth Texture Exporting. Publish your models in Google Earth enabling materials
Over 20000 Blocks and Symbols progeCAD supports every important AutoCAD file type:
• AutoCAD® DWG drawings (from 2.5 through 2014)
• AutoCAD® menus (.MNU)
• AutoCAD® scripts (.SCR)
• AutoCAD® AutoLISP routines (.LSP)
• AutoCAD® Drawing Exchange Format (.DXF)
• AutoCAD® ADS Compatible programs (SDS, Solutions Development System)
• Windows TrueType and AutoCAD® SHP/SHX fonts
• AutoCAD® Tables for plotting (.CTB)
• AutoCAD® Hatch Patterms
• AutoCAD Blocks
• AutoCAD® Linetypes
The 2014 version has been enriched with the following features:
EasyArch 3D is a new version of EasyArch with the renewed interface, more parametric objects and 3D work.
Dynamic 3D PDF Export option.
Hatch trim using regular trim command.
Table creation viewing and editing, even those created in other CAD software.
Dynamic Blocks editing through the use of the Grips, which allow to Stretch, Scale, Rotate and change the visualization status.
Batch Plot. Layouts taken from one or more drawings can be printed or exported to PDF or DWF using the print settings of individual layouts.
3D Printing. STL files management for output on 3D printers
.NET Support. Programs created with the .NET technology can be linked to progeCAD drawings