Crysonic nXtasy v3.0 (Win / Mac OS X) | 36.7 MB
nXtasy is considered to be the leading and best sounding multi-octave Harmonic Tube Saturation inducing DSP plug-in in use by many Audio professionals today. V3 improves the magical results attained by its predecessor V2 in a brand new product bringing many new and very exciting features including core enhancements, performance enhancements together with a completely new gorgeous UI revamp to match.
The primary ability of nXtasy is to add multi-octave harmonics and in-duce tube like saturation effects. It is especially great for enhancing and adding punch, clarity and warmth to any audio material as well as enhancing any sound lacking in harmonic content.
V3 is now a 4-band Multi band processor fully compatible with Stereo and Mono sources, this opens many new possibilities which were not available on the previous version/s and simply impossible to do. Comprising of a very intuitive and unique UI such as the Multi band Frequency selection component is very easy and fast to tweak for attaining great results.
nXtasy V3 is an extremely potent tool for all your mixing, tracking, mastering and live audio needs. It adds that certain warm analog tube saturation that is much sort after in the industry and delivering unrivaled results consistently. nXtasy V3 is truly a next generation plugin certain to take this type of processing to another level. Some notable new features is the ability to mix in the desired Harmonic Saturation content on a per-band basis including individual gain adjustments. The ability to Mute each band and tweak with precision as well as a global Wet/Dry Mix dial to exactly cater to your requirements.
With 64-Bit internal precision nXtasy V3 can be used through out the entire chain of music production. nXtasy V3 is ' Extremely CPU ' efficient and can easily be applied to many tracks at once without straining system resources and thus opening many creative uses. Comprising of a very user friendly interface with an LCD Panel layout, nXtasy V3 enables rapid tweaking to establish the right sound for your requirements.
* 4 Adjustable Bands with Multi-Octave Vintage Harmonic Adjustments
* Works with Stereo and Mono Audio source
* Analog Saturation induction
* Tape Saturation induction
* Frequency Selection for Multi Band targeting
* Odd / Even Harmonic induction adjustment
* Global Wet / Dry Mix Dial
* Individual Wet / Dry Mix Dials
* Input and Output Gain level control
* Greatly Improved Audio Quality
* Double click to set each control to it's default value
* Press Ctrl for finer Adjustment
* Very Intuitive and easy to use User Interface
* Full automation for every parameter via the host
* custom and user presets
* Very Low CPU usage
* 64-bit internal precision
* Highly optimized Assembly DSP code with Vectorization on the Mac OS X Platform
* Mastering, Mixing, Tracking, restoration, audio post production and track sweetening.
* Mastering, Mixing, Tracking, restoration, audio post production and track sweetening