DiskWarrior v4.4 (update 16.10.2014) (Mac OS X)
DiskWarrior 4.4 (October 2014)(Mac OS X) | 12 MB
DiskWarrior, we discuss application in Mac OS X Maintenance is a utility for prevecci?n and recovery from damaged hard drives. That is, if there is no evidence of any failure (disk is not mounted, the directory is missing, ...) performs a process DiskWarrior rebuild the directories from scratch unlike other solutions that they do is patch it. In turn, according to the developers, it is advisable to use it once a month noticing an improvement in our Mac.
This recommendation is something that is discussed quite frequently. Many believe that it is absurd and others a necessity. I am personally of the opinion not walk much fiddling unless we have certain malfunctions. But hey, it's an individual choice.
Finally, DiskWarrior is from your own bootable DVD can be used in cases where the computer does not start. Besides being compatible with USB, Firewire or RAID hard disks with HFS (Mac OS Standard), HFS Plus (Mac OS Extended), journaled disks, iPods FileVaults or formats.
- 10/16/2014 - DiskWarrior 4 version 4.4 Compatible with OS X 10.10 Yosemite
The previously released DiskWarrior 4 version 4.4 is required to run an installed copy of DiskWarrior while started from 10.10 Yosemite
- Mount image
- Run the installer DiskWarrior 4 Installer and follow the instructions
- Run the keygen and generate a serial number
- In a special field program enter any name, company name and serial number from the keygen.
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 at least 512 MB RAM
- Compatible with OS X 10.10 Yosemite