Radical Acceptance Guided Meditations - Tara Brach (Audiobook)
English | MP3 128Kbps | Size: 158 MB
This CD set of guided meditations accompanies Tara Brach's book, Radical Acceptance (Bantam, 2003.) The meditations, drawn from the Buddhist tradition, guide practitioners in healing difficult emotions, working with pain, arriving in full presence, opening our hearts and realizing our true nature.
About the Author
Tara Brach, Ph. D., is the author of Radical Acceptance- Embracing Your Life with the Heart of a Buddha (Bantam, 2003.) She is founder and senior teacher of the Insight Meditation Community of Washington, and teaches Buddhist meditation at centers in the United States and Canada. A clinical psychologist, she has taught extensively on the application of Buddhist teachings to emotional healing.
1. Vipassana (Mindfulness) Meditation
2. The Power of Yes
3. Embracing Life with a Smile
4. Radical Acceptance of Pain
5. Tonglen- Transforming Suffering into Compassion
1. Cultivating a Forgiving Heart
2. Invoking Loving Presence in the Face of Difficulty
3. Coming Home to Natural Presence
4. Realizing our True Nature- Self-Inquiry
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed