EaseUS Todo Backup Advanced Server offers cost-effective disk-based & file-level backup and quick disaster recovery solution to fully protect the Windows Servers from high costs of computer failure, and is designed to meet the needs of businesses with Exchange Server and MS SQL Server. Diversity backup and recovery policies are provided to satisfy the needs, minimizing business downtime.
* Support backing up the whole system, files & folders, applications, settings and even open files.
* Backup and restore Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010, SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2008 R2.
* Backs up email in Outlook.
* Efficient system backup & recovery.
* Add Network-attached Storage (NAS) as destination.
* Full support dynamic volume and GPT disk.
* Back up files to tape and restore to specified location.
* Recover individual files from disk/partition backup image.
* PXE Server for bare metal recovery with no bootable media required.
* "Recover to dissimilar hardware" helps for fast hardware replacement with one click.
* Fast, easy and safely migrate system to a SSD .
* WinPE based bootable disk offers fast and easy way to restore system.
* Disk & partition recovery to upgrade/migrate hard disk.
* Backup network data with full backup, differential backup, incremental backup and automated backup.
* Support P2V copy and P2V recovery.
* Copy to cloud for double protection of data.
* PXE Server allows remote backup/restore without bootable media.
* Remotely controlled by Central Management Console.
* Clone disk to upgrade your hard drive (GPT included).
* Support P2V image files convert.
* Explore backup image file in Windows Explorer.
What's New in Version 7.5
Exchange Server 2013 backup and restore supported
Português and Polski languages supported
New added mount and unmount feature
Improved the performance of browsing files
Fixed bug "Failed to restore to network location"
Fixed bug "Empty folder generated after file type restore"
Fixed bug "Outlook restore would skip the folder when restoring again after cancelling"
Fixed bug "Windows Vista and later OS cannot proceed the backup trigged by shutdown"