MacProVideo Reason 6 404 Recording and Producing Vocals TUTORiAL-SONiTUS
Genre: TUTORiAL | Size: 435 MB
When it comes to recording and editing vocal performances, Reason 6 gives you limitless possibilities! Come along for the ride as Reason wizard Hollin Jones shows you how he creates platinum vocal tracks in Reason 6...
Great sounding vocal makes a great song even better. They draw in the listener and create an unforgettable emotional experience. But how do you craft that perfect take and find the right emotion and the right energy? Enter Reason expert Hollin Jones who shares his vast Reason experience and reveals some of his best tips and tricks so you, too, can make the most out of your vocal tracks.
First you'll learn how to accurately set up your audio interface to get the best sonics possible before you hit that "Big Red Button" . Hollin also explains how to create a comfortable atmosphere for your singer using Reason's rich reverb and delays while recording. You'll get to hear a take as it's being recorded and see just how magical Clip Safe's healing capabilities are when recording your vocal using Balance: Reason's new hardware partner.
Sometimes the best performance happens over several takes, but not always in one go...so Hollin demonstrates how you can use the best parts of each take and put them together into one killer track! This chock-full-of-tips tutorial also opens up a lot of sonic doors by showing you how to compress, bend and twist your vocal tracks using Reason's unique tools and effects.
So go ahead, fire up Reason 6 and let MPV Lead Trainer Hollin Jones teach you how to make your vocals shine and stand out in your mix. And while you're at it, check out the world's largest collection of platinum quality Reason 6 courses below:
- Reason 6 101: Quick Start Guide
- Reason 6 102: Reason Fundamentals
- Reason 6 103: Working With MIDI
- Reason 6 104: The Instruments
- Reason 6 105: Working With Audio
- Reason 6 106: FX, EQ, Automation and Mixing
- Reason 6 107: Beat Design Basics
- Reason 6 202: Buffre
- Reason 6 203: The Echo
- Reason 6 204: Pulverizer
- Reason 6 205: Alligator
- Reason 6 206: KONG: King of Drums
- Reason 6 207: Dr. OctoRex: Sonic Surgery
- Reason 6 208: The Combinator
- Reason 6 209: Thor: Master Of All Synths
- Reason 6 401: Reason's Mixing Toolbox
- Reason 6 402: Reason's Mastering Toolbox
- Reason 6 403: Designing Dubstep: Beat by Beat
- Reason 6 404: Recording and Producing Vocals
- Reason 6 405: Twisted Sound Design
- Reason 6 501: Getting up to Speed
- Reason 6 502: Fundamentals
- Reason 6 503: The Effects of Reason
- Reason 6 504: Instrumental to Reason
- Reason 6 505: Advancing your Reason