Telestream CaptionMaker Enterprise 6.11 | 66.35 MB
“Telestream™s award-winning closed captioning software products allow you to easily author, edit, encode and repurpose video captions for television, web and mobile delivery. Utilizing exclusive e-Captioningв„ў technology, MacCaption (for Mac) and Caption Maker (for Windows) simplify the process of complying with FCC regulatory requirements, enabling greater access to broadcast content for television, online and mobile viewers. ”
This revolutionary technology integrates with digital production systems to prepare and encode both standard and high definition video with FCC-compliant video captions.
- Encode closed captions to any file or tape format
- Export captions from NLEs or DVD authoring systems
- Embed captions into Web and mobile content
- Extract captions from tapes, files, or live broadcasts
- Email captions to your clients
- Edit closed captions in a non-linear interface with batch conversion and automated workflows
- Enhance your closed captions with true CEA-708 features supported by ATSC DTV
Fast, efficient processing
MacCaption and Caption Maker provide an efficient way for you to comply with federal regulations while maintaining fast delivery of time-sensitive captioned video material.
- Use existing NLEs, capture cards and video servers
- Begin preparing your closed captions while you are editing
- Convert closed captions to subtitles and webcast formats
- Standards convert closed captions
- Batch encode closed captions for any standard
- Prepare closed captions for any resolution
Closed captioning for any workflow
Closed captioning for file based workflows, web and mobile, NLEs, assembly and media management, live broadcast and webcast, DVD and Blu-Ray.
Automatic Time Stamping
Our Auto Time Stamp (ATS) feature dramatically reduces the time it takes to time stamp your closed captions.
- An accurate transcript.
- A video with a high quality audio track (i.e. good signal-to-noise ratio).
- CaptionMaker or MacCaption software
What's new in version 6.11:
- Changes in the version 6.11 can be found from this page.