2BrightSparks SyncBackPro 7.0.1 Multilingual | 16.6 MB
SyncBackPro is a professional and advanced backup, restore and Synchronization utility with lots of advanced features. With this backup utility you can copy any file whether it is locked or it is open which is normally not possible to copy in these conditions. But this feature work only on window XP or higher version of window. Taking backup with SyncBackPro is a very fast process and it can process an unlimited number of files. It always keep your files of old versions as it support versioning and incremental backup to save the time and reduce the burden on the resources.[/center]
�Copy locked or open files
�Processes an unlimited number of files
�Works with SyncBack Touch
�Versioning (keep previous backup versions)
�Cloud support Google Drive, Dropbox etc.
�Backup of emails stored on a POP3/IMAP4 server
�Notification about profiles runs, creation, etc.
�New script functions, calls, and example scripts
�Powerful FTP engine & AES encryption
�SyncBack Management Service Integration
�Superb feature set and customization
�Extensive Help Documentation
New Features in the version 7.0:
Great Cloud Support
Backup and synchronize your files via cloud storage services: Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, Amazon S3, Azure and Google Storage.
Works with SyncBack Touch
SyncBackPro works with SyncBack Touch to backup Windows, Apple OSX, and Android devices.
Supports Media Transfer Protocol
Transfer media files to and from portable devices automatically. Backup your pictures, music files and movies.
Backup Pop3 & IMAP4
Backup emails on a Pop3 and choose which IMAP4/Exchange folders to backup
Configure the program and profiles using your own scripts. New scripting functions for V7!
Command Line Parameters
Advanced and powerful functions that allow you even greater control over how to backup, synchronize and restore.
A higher compression rate than Zip makes FTP and email backups faster. Lessen the load on network backups.
SyncBackPro supports traditional FTP and FTPS, and also SFTP.
Remote installations of SyncBackPro can be managed and monitored.
Automatic drive failure detection
SyncBackPro checks for drive warnings or failure using S.M.A.R.T.
What's new in version 7.0.1:
- Fixed Profile wizard window going to background when going to third page
- Fixed Sometimes fails to unzip level-1 LZMA compressed files
- Fixed Failed to import file and folder selections from very old versions of SyncBack freeware
- Fixed Recording Unknown Error when running a profile that is already running
- Fixed Failing to update cloud details when using details from source as action
- Fixed Fast Backup of email
- Fixed When uploading to OneDrive, and fails, sometimes not recording failure in log
- Fixed Google Drive upload limit of 10GB removed as limit is now 5TB
- Fixed OneDrive REST API has upload limit of 100MB
- Fixed Progress not showing file size when downloading from cloud
- Fixed Could not enable detection of file renames on destination
- Fixed The copy is not identical to the original errors when using AES encryption with Zip files
- Updated: Option to not encrypt communication with SyncBack Touch removed, now always encrypted
[center]Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed