2BrightSparks SyncBackPro 184.108.40.206 Multilingual | 16.6 Mb
SyncBackPro is a professional and advanced backup, restore and Synchronization utility with lots of advanced features. With this backup utility you can copy any file whether it is locked or it is open which is normally not possible to copy in these conditions. But this feature work only on window XP or higher version of window. Taking backup with SyncBackPro is a very fast process and it can process an unlimited number of files. It always keep your files of old versions as it support versioning and incremental backup to save the time and reduce the burden on the resources.
SyncBackPro has a powerful inbuilt FTP engine to take backup on any FTP site. It also provides you very high level of security with the AES 256-bit encryption. SyncBackPro comes with an automatic scheduler for automatic backup jobs. SyncBackPro has option to take backup to CD/DVD and even it has option to email the backup whether it is SMTP, POP3 or IMAP4. SyncBackPro have support for scripting n so you can use your own scripts to configure the program. This utility also has a compression tool to reduce the backup size of the files and to reduce the resources.
Backup to CD/DVD
Backup to CD/DVD with disk spanning (compression not required). SyncBackPro can also backup to an ISO image file which can be mounted as a virtual drive (using 3rd party software). SyncBackPro also performs automatic disk spanning, i.e. if your files do not fit onto the CD/DVD then it will split the files and continue onto another CD/DVD.
Backup To or Restore From an Email Server
SyncBackPro allows the user to backup or synchronize their files with an email server whether SMTP, POP3, or IMAP4 (not to be confused with synchronizing emails). This is similar to backing up via FTP, however the backup is made via an email server e.g. Gmail, Yahoo!, etc. SyncBackPro provides advanced customization of the settings that allow the user to define SMTP and POP3/IMAP4 server connection details like Must use SSL/TLS connection, Direct SSL/TLS connection, and includes the ability to create a custom email body instead of using the default.
SyncBackPro allows the user to configure the program and profiles using their own scripts. Scripts are distinct from the core code of the application, which is written in a different language. Scripting is a way in which the functionality of SyncBackPro can be changed or extended. A script is a set of instructions and is similar to the macro support in Microsoft Office, and Java Script in web pages. SyncBackPro can use scripts written in any scripting language (supported by the Windows Scripting Host) that is installed on the computer.
SyncBackPro V220.127.116.11 (October 2014)
- Cloud (Dropbox - with delta support, OneDrive, Google Drive, Box)
- Glacier support via S3
- IPC to allow profiles to be monitored and stopped from other processes
- Pushover support to send a message if a profile run fails
- Runtime Intelligence
- SyncBack Touch support
- Pro/SE: MTP
- Pro New scripting functions
- Pro Backup of email now has a fast backup option to greatly improve performance
- Group profiles now have log files
- Support for Microsoft Exchange for sending and receiving email
- When->Insert profile settings page will show drive inserts and removes
- When using option to delete all empty folders it will now record deletion and failure to delete in log
- Can export differences from Differences window
- Can specify filters for what files to verify or not verify
- On Differences window can now choose to abort just that profile in group from Abort button
- On Differences window can now choose to skip Differences window in future from Copy button
- Pro DiffWindows.vbs script
- Pro PreCopyExample script
- 20% improvement in scan performance when using DOS filters (the default)
- Email Support Ticket menu item in Help menu. Auto-fills product and Windows version and searches online KB.
- Numerous items fixed when using high DPI display and scaling
- Resume on FTP upload/download if connection lost and start profile again. Also works with standard Windows file copy.
- Better checking to see if trying to close SyncBack with AutoClose. Also does not record a warning or error if trying to close self.
- Variables %TODELETESRCONLYCNT%, %TODELETEDESTONLYCNT and TODELETEBOTHCNT%
- Setup->Warning profile settings page
- Checkboxes for run before and after
- Option to not replace non-empty files with empty files
- Better chance of detecting if profile is already running in another process and session
- Search for profiles by their name and source and destination folders. Can use wildcards.
- Rollback feature on Differences window
- Can now select folders when doing backup of email
- Sparse files are copied correctly using Backup file copying method
- Option to use backup copy method when copying sparse files
- Can specify idle time for periodic background runs
- Can specify idle time for on changes runs
- OneDrive placeholder files are ignored (must be using Windows 8.1 or newer)
- Option to not use current username and password for Windows network connections
- Profile history column widths and hidden/not hidden state saved
- Finding files in Differences window
- Windows environment variables are now read from the current state instead of from when the process was started
- Uses profile run history to pre-allocate file and directory lists in memory and possibly use database immediately
- Use large cache option for faster network scanning
- Search online knowledge base (via Help main menu)
- Manifest updated for Windows 8.1 compatibility