ADINA System 9.0.0 x86 | 171 MB
ADINA R&D, Inc., a leading innovator in simulation software for solids, structures, fluids and fluid flows with structural interactions, has announced the release of the latest version of its popular ADINA System, version 9.0.
The ADINA System offers a one-system program for comprehensive finite element analyses of structures, fluids, and fluid flows with structural interactions. The analysis capabilities range from solving simple structural, heat transfer or fluid flow problems to solving complex multiphysics problems, all using the same program system.
- Displacement and stress analysis of solids and structures
- Heat transfer analysis
- Incompressible and compressible fluid flows
- Fluid-structure interaction (FSI)
- Thermo-mechanical coupling (TMC)
- Structural-pore pressure coupling (porous media)
- Thermal-fluid-structural coupling
- Electric field-structural coupling(piezoelectric)
- Thermal-electrical coupling (Joule heating)
- Acoustic fluid-structural coupling
- Fluid flow-mass transfer coupling
The ADINA User Interface (AUI) uses the Parasolid kernel as its geometry engine. Hence, users of NX and SolidEdge can easily import their Parasolid-based geometry models (parts and assemblies) into the AUI for meshing, apply geometry-based loads and boundary conditions and perform structural, heat transfer, fluid or coupled multiphysics analysis using the ADINA System.
ADINA can also import finite element models in Nastran format and output results in the Nastran op2 format. Users of NX, I-deas and Femap can therefore build their finite element models in their pre-processor, run the analysis with ADINA and post-process the results back in their environment.
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed