SolidWorks 2015 SP0 Full Multilanguage (x64) | 8.8 GB
Dassault Systemes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, world leader in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, 3D design software and 3D Digital Mock Up, announced SOLIDWORKS 2015, the latest release of the company’s successful portfolio of 3D design software applications. With SOLIDWORKS 2015, users gain access to cloud-based capabilities and a wider range of choices for improving productivity, work processes, operating costs.
SOLIDWORKS 2015 covers all comprehensive aspects of the product development process with an intuitive, integrated 3D development environment that includes 3D design, simulation, electrical design, product data management and technical communication. In addition, starting with the new Collaborative Sharing feature, SOLIDWORKS 2015 enables access to Dassault Systemes’ 3DEXPERIENCE platform and its cloud-based capabilities. Designers and engineers can span multiple disciplines with ease, shortening the design cycle, increasing productivity and collaborating to deliver innovative products to market faster.
SOLIDWORKS 2015 not only delivers key enhancements requested by the entire user base, but also solutions for a wide array of industries and markets. For example, SOLIDWORKS users will be able to easily enhance the aesthetics of consumer products and apparel, and simulate construction machinery, building infrastructure and machine tools better than ever before.
SOLIDWORKS 2015 Portfolio Enhancements
Following are the top user-requested features, products, and enhancements included in the SOLIDWORKS 2015 portfolio:
Improve Everyday Productivity
- Focus On Design, Not Modelling with new features that reduce geometry creation steps.
- Faster Information Sharing – Improved general performance, faster analysis and streamlined approaches give users the data to quickly make decisions and keep designing.
- Enhanced User Experience – An improved graphical interface presents a clear view of critical data to help focus on design.
- Simulate Multiple Design Scenarios – Quickly evaluate the effects of various load combinations on a model, and tracking results.
- MySolidWorks Standard – The new MySolidWorks Standard and Professional subscription levels deliver more than 100 hours of SOLIDWORKS training materials and online file exchange services.
Optimize Work Process
- Collaborative Sharing – By easily accessing social collaboration and online data management tools on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, users can benefit from faster development and quicker decision making.
- SOLIDWORKS Treehouse – Top-down design is facilitated by visually creating assemblies, enabling product structures to be managed at the beginning of design projects.
- Web2 for SOLIDWORKS Enterprise PDM – With the addition of mobile connectivity, users can connect to Enterprise PDM from any location, at any time.
Reduce Operations Costs
- SOLIDWORKS Model Based Definition – A new offering to help improve communication between design and manufacturing teams by enabling them to communicate product and manufacturing information (PMI) in 3D.
- SOLIDWORKS Inspection – The process of creating documentation is simplified, allowing users to quickly set up and compare baseline data to production parts for quality control.
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical – Quickly develop electrical schematics and incorporate them into the 3D model with enhanced cable harness and system integration.
- Enhanced Cost Analysis – Users can estimate costs across many manufacturing methods, including weldments, plastics, castings and 3D printing.
Solve More Design Challenges
- Improve Manufacturability of Products with Compound Curvature – Automatically flattening of 3D models, to help identify materials and manufacturing issues. This feature is especially helpful to those in the apparel, footwear, upholstery and shipbuilding industries.
- Enhance Product Aesthetics and Usability – Creating asymmetrical fillets for parts, assemblies and surfaces gives users in the high tech, medical and consumer industries increased flexibility to model more ergonomic and stylized designs.
- Accurately Simulate Machine Components – Developing accurate construction machinery and machine tools with automated roller chains helps ensure operation and usability.
About Dassault Systemes
Dassault Systemes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systemes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 190,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries.