Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 SP2 Update MULTi2 | 6.8 GB
Language: English / Russian
Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, has released an SP02 for AutoCAD Mechanical 2015, is AutoCAD for manufacturing—purpose-built to accelerate the mechanical design process while preserving the AutoCAD user experience.
AutoCAD Mechanical design and drafting software is AutoCAD software for manufacturing. Part of the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping, it includes all the functionality of AutoCAD, one of the world's leading 2D CAD design software applications, plus comprehensive libraries of standards-based parts and tools for automating common mechanical CAD tasks and accelerating the mechanical design process. AutoCAD Mechanical design software helps save hours of design time, so you can spend time innovating rather than drafting.
- Used original ESD-distributions
- Integrated SP2 update
- Added local help
- Added the ability to install VBA
- Added the ability to install SPDS Extension
- Added the ability to install Autodesk Vault Basic 2015 (Client) (Not included)
- Updated: Autodesk Application Manager (version 126.96.36.199).
- Updated: Autodesk ReCap 2015 (version 188.8.131.52)
- Updated: Autodesk BIM 360 Glue (version 4.34.2701)
- Added install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.3
- Added install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005-2008-2010-2012-2013 Redistributable Package Hybrid.
- Restore "classic interface"