Adobe Photoshop CS6 14.2.1 Extended RePack | 357 MB
You can generate JPEG, PNG, or GIF image assets from the contents of a layer or layer group in a PSD file. Assets are automatically generated when you append a supported image format extension to a layer name or a layer group name. Optionally, you can also specify quality and size parameters for the generated image assets. Generating image assets from a PSD file is particularly useful for multidevice web design.
Camera shake reduction improvements
- User interface enhancements for productivity gains
- Option to disable artifact suppression
- HiDPI preview support for retina display
- Improved performance on large screens
- Increased stability while saving files to network locations
- Photoshop-Behance integration is now available for several languages.
- Native read-only PSDX file format support
- New controls to modify the range and fuzziness for Shadows, Highlights, and Midtones
- Improved performance and stability while using content-aware features
- Increased limit for number of measurements: 700 to 10,000
- Improved anchor point selection: Clicking a selected anchor point now selects that anchor point and deselects other anchor points
- 32-bit support for 24 filters.
- Crash prevention through improved GPU detection and disabling
- New option to select All Layers/Active Layers for Path and Direct Selection tools
- Isolation mode changes:
*Custom keyboard shortcut support for entering/exiting the Isolation mode
*Option to enter the Isolation mode by double-clicking is now unavailable in the Active Layers mode
*Instead of turning filtering off, exiting the Isolation mode now resets the Layer Filter to default values
- New option in the Properties panel flyout menu to control the display of the panel during shape layer creation
- Path point selection is now no longer retained while switching between layers
- Intel-« Pentium-« 4 or AMD Athlon-« 64 processor (2GHz or faster)
- Microsoft-« Windows-« 7 with Service Pack 1 or Windows 8 (32 and 64 bit)
- 1GB of RAM
- 2.5GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended) with OpenGL-« 2.0, 16-bit color, and 512MB of VRAM (1GB recommended)*
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, membership validation, and access to online services.
Languages : English, French, Turkish, Russian, Hungarian, Polish, Ukrainian, Czech
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed