Adobe CC 2014 Activation | 127 MB
Adobe CC 2014 Activation...
0) Put the uncompressed “adcc2014” folder on your desktop.
Note: The folder must be on your desktop and you can not move or change any of the folder
names for all the tools to work.
1) Completely disconnect the network
2) Use the “Reset hosts file to the default” app
3) Launch the “Adobe Creative Cloud Keygen”, leave it open throughout the entire process.
4) open Terminal, type “sudo -s” (without quotes) and press enter. type the user account’s password. Leave it open throughout the process
1) Install the App
Note: (You must complete the entire INSTALL portion of the process for each app before
installing the next app)
1a) Choose “Sign In”, you will get an internet connection error
1b) Choose “Connect Later”, and “Accept” the License Agreement
1c) You will be presented with a Serial Number screen
2) Use the “Adobe Creative Cloud Keygen” to generate a serial number for the App you are installing
Note: DO NOT press the serial number button again, change the “Product” field or close the
keygen, the serial number must remain the same during the activation process later.
3) Enter the serial number provided by the keygen and press “Next”
3a) You will get another network error, press “Connect Later”
3b) Chose your install location, press “Install”
4) You will be presented with an “installation Complete” screen, DO NOT press “Launch Now” yet
5) Go to the terminal window. Drag the file “aamfix.comand” into the Terminal window and press enter.
5a) wait until you get a new “bash#” line in terminal before proceeding.
6) Now launch the App
6a) Click the blue text that says “having trouble connecting to the internet?”
6b) Click “Offline Activation”
6c) Click “Generate Request Code”
7) Copy the request code and paste it into the “Request code” field of the keygen
7a) Press “Gen. activation” on the keygen
7b) Copy the “Activation code” from the keygen and paste it into the “Response Code”
7c) Press “Activate”
8) You should now see “offline activation Complete”. DO NOT Launch the app yet
9) Go to the terminal window. Drag the file “aamrestore.command” into the Terminal window and press enter.
9a) wait until you get a new “bash#” line in terminal before proceeding.
10) Now launch your app and be happy. Repeat the entire “INSTALL” portion of these instructions for each App you want before proceeding to the next section.
Once all the Apps you want are installed…
1) Launch the “Smart Adobe CC Blocker 1.1” app.
2) You can now reconnect your network and run adobe apps without worry
NOTE: Before attempting to run ANY updates, use the “aamfix.command” file in Terminal as outlined above. After updates are complete use the “aamrestore.command” before running applications.
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed