VSO ConvertXtoDVD 220.127.116.11 Beta | 34.76 MB
VSO ConvertXtoDVD 5 is a software to convert your videos to DVD and watch on any DVD player. It allows to convert Avi to DVD, DivX to DVD, WMV to DVD, RM to DVD, YouTube to DVD etc...and burn automatically to DVD after video conversion. With ConvertXtoDVD and in a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player. ConvertXtoDVD, the AVI to DVD converter software, has included a conversion advisor tool that will automatically apply the best quality settings based on the videos you have added to your project. Create DVDs from various video formats to watch them on TV with any DVD player. Add 1 or more video files, insert a blank DVD and your videos will be converted and burnt automatically on to DVD with chapters and an elegant DVD menu. No external codecs needed.
Best quality with the fastest conversions possible is the way VSO ConvertXtoDVD is developed to meet the needs of both beginner and advanced users.
VSO ConvertXtoDVD allows to convert:
* AVI to DVD
* MKV to DVD
* MOV to DVD
* Divx to DVD
* WMV to DVD
* MTS and M2TS to DVD
* Mpeg to DVD, MP4 to DVD
* and more (see supported formats)
Create menus and chapters, cut videos, total customization with live preview.
Edit your project with the various settings and features listed below. Watch results before converting!
* Create menus with videos and music
* Integrated video player for live Preview
* Cut unwanted parts of the video
* Add chapters - automatic or custom
* Subtitle files supported
* Convert NTSC to PAL and vice-versa
* Merge function - like for CD1 + CD2
* Rotate video, add brightness/contrast
Advanced settings for ultimate conversions:
* 2 pass encoding for enhanced quality
* Hardware decoding for faster conversions
* Video/Audio/Subtitle synchronisation
* Various audio output formats
* Image resize filters (lanczos, linear, cubic, etc . . .)
* Multiple encoding profiles
* Multi-core processor optimized
* Audio amplifier
* Padding and cropping
* Batch converter
* Multiple conversions processed simultaneously
* Quality advisor
Burn to DVD, create ISO file or store on PC.
Create DVD video standard videos (vob files) to guarantee compatibility with all home DVD players.
* Compatible with any disks (see supported format tab)
* ISO output available
* NTSC + PAL region formats
* 16:9 widescreen + 4:3 fullscreen
* Burn multiple copies
* VSO burning engine included
* Various SD resolutions available
* Custom output size
* Burn on DVD/USB key or store on PC
Changes in ConvertXtoDVD 18.104.22.168 (Released 2014-09-18):
- 0005959: ug rotates video do not appear rotated in menu thumbnails and background (cedric) - resolved.
- 0006130: ug add to install dialogue ‘install with VSO default settings' (cedric) - resolved.
- 0006287: nformation black bars in menu thumbnails (cedric) - resolved.
- 0008515: ug press ‘reset to vso defaults" sets tv format to automatic rather than the pal/ntsc selection user made in installer (cedric) - resolved.
- 0007763: ug error "CANNOT BURN DVD: IFO or ISO files doesn't..." if there is a space in beginning of folder name (cedric) - resolved.
- 0008518: ug improvements for dialogue burn an already converted project (cedric) - resolved.
- 0008527: ug preview of conversion only shows 1st subtitle stream even if others selected to be displayed (cedric) - resolved.
- 0008528: ug v22.214.171.124 ßeta: Very fuzzy looking Chapters #00 in the Menu Preview (cedric) - resolved.
- 0007557: [Feature Request] save menu template fonts and styles (felicia) - resolved.
- 0008144: ug log window in interface is greyed out in most themes (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007552: [Feature Request] activate Anydvd when loading disk from drive (felicia) - resolved.
- 0006426: ug Title menu selection highlights not showing in some players (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007333: ug Subtitle text style editor - shadow offset not correct as well as color of opaque box (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007587: nformation encoding quality of characters in subtitles is not consistant (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007567: [Feature Request] add hibernate function (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007625: [Feature Request] add to default settings [x] Use original chapter points if available... (felicia) - resolved.
- 0006773: ug Change Opacity of your Background Custom Video will not take effect right away. (felicia) - resolved.
- 0008237: ug default menu (black mirror) cursor hardly visible in settings menu (felicia) - resolved.