DVDFab 22.214.171.124 | MacOSX | 86 MB
Makes backup DVDs in an easy and fast manner. Copy, rip, clone, split, merge, burn, customize, and more. Backs up Blu-rays easily and fast. Copy, rip, clone, burn, write data and more.Rips or converts any DVD movie for playback on popular portable and mobile devices, smart phones, tablets, and more.
• Rips or converts any Blu-ray movie to various formats that are compatible with portable and mobile devices, smart phones, tablets, and more.
• You can use it to create your own DVD discs/ ISO files/ folders from a variety of videos downloaded from Internet, taken by camcorders, etc.
• It converts nearly all sorts of videos into Blu-ray format and saves them as Blu-ray ISO files and folders, and even into BDs.
• It can convert videos from one format into almost any other standard format, so that you can view them on different devices.
• 2D to 3D Converter, working together with DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Ripper or Video Converter, converts 2D DVD/Blu-ray/video into 3D format.
What's new v126.96.36.199
• New: Improved support for DVD copy protections.
• New: Added video adjust feature (Brightness, Contrast and Saturation) in Ripper and Video Converter.
• New: Added support to merge multiple video files in Video Converter.
• New: Added support to preserve file chapters in Video Converter.
• New: Added support to set “Scale Method” at Common Settings -> Conversion -> Convert. (The option will be used when the output resolution is different from the source resolution.)
• New: Add support to set “Deinterlacing Method” at Common Settings -> Conversion -> Convert. (The option will be used when converting interlaced source in Ripper and Video Converter.)
• Fix: A problem that the GUI character is messed up in certain cases. (NOTE: Please change the display method at Common Settings -> General -> Click “A” icon if you are experiencing some GUI character display problems.)
• Fix: An uncompressed problem when copying Blu-ray 3D full disc to BD25 with “Copy as 3D” option selected in certain cases.
• Fix: A failure problem when converting Blu-ray to mkv.h264.aac in certain cases.
• Fix: A problem that the subtitle color of the output file is not correct in certain cases.
• Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.
Requirements - MacOSX 10.6 or Later
Home Page -
PM me If you need help about All Download!!!