VinylStudio 8.6.4 | MacOSX | 10 MB
VinylStudio is the easy way to convert your records and tapes to CD, MP3 and other digital formats. The powerful sound-cleaning filters can help rescue precious, damaged recordings and VinylStudio's intuitive user interface makes digitising your music collection a pleasure rather than a chore. Download a copy and see why using a conventional audio editor and CD-burning program for this task is doing it the hard way.
On the Mac, VinylStudio can also save tracks as AAC, Apple Lossless and CAF files, and saved tracks are, at your option, automatically added to the iTunes library.
Saved tracks are tagged with Artist, Album Title and Track Title so these should show up in / on your player. There is also support for other, more specialised tags (e.g. Genre, Composer, Conductor, Label) and VinylStudio can embed album cover art in most file types.
What's New Version 8.6.4:
• You can now search multiple databases at once when looking up track listings online.
• Fixed 'Error 503 - service unavailable' messages when looking up album listings from Music Brainz.
• You can now retrieve album art from Music Brainz.
• Importing collections from Discogs is now working again.
• A few bug fixes and minor improvements. For details, please see the readme file after installing.
Requirements - MacOSX 10.6 or Later
Home Page - http://www.alpinesoft.co.uk/
PM me If you need help about All Download!!!