Bookends 12.2.3 | MacOSX | 38 MB
Bookends is a full featured bibliography/reference and information management system for students and professionals. Access the power of Bookends directly from Mellel, Nisus Writer Pro, or MS Word (including Word 2011): Bookends allows you to scan your existing word processor files and automatically generate finished manuscripts with properly formatted bibliographies. You can also scan Apple Pages '08 or '09 and OpenOffice 3 files, or RTF files saved from any word processor.
Sources of where you can import your notes:
• Web of Science
• Google Scholar
• Library of Congress
• and hundreds of other online sources.
Or use a built-in browser to download references with pdfs and/or Web pages. Also, with automatic searches of PubMed you can discover articles as soon as they're published. Bookends allows for powerful group-based searches, with static, smart, and virtual groups.
• Attach any file (such as a pdf) to a reference and view or open it instantly.
• Automatically rename and organize pdf files on-the-fly.
• Automatically download and attach the pdf of an article from the Internet if you have access permission.
• Automatically locate and attach pdfs on your hard drive.
• Sync your library with Bookends On Tap on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, so that you have your references and pdfs with you, wherever you are.
What's New in Version 12.2.3
• Open an attached graphic in the program that created it by double clicking on it in the library window
• Improved citation handing
• Improved speed when saving notecards edited in the note stream
• Bug fixes
Requirements - MacOSX 10.7 or Later
Home Page - http://www.sonnysoftware.com/
PM me If you need help about All Download!!!