Mac App Store Editors' Choice, called "Quick and easy to use" by the New York Times and "Spectacularly user-friendly" by Mac Format, Home Inventory makes keeping an up-to-date catalog of your possessions simple and fast so you can stay organized and always prepared.
Keeping a home inventory is one of the most important steps we can take to protect the things that our important to us.
Keep important information about your valuables, such as the purchase price, serial number, and condition, so you know what you have and what it's worth in case you ever have to file an insurance claim. Add photos and receipts to your items, which can serve as proof of possession.
Robust insurance features help ensure your are adequately covered in the case of loss and help make the claims process smooth and timely. With Home Inventory, find out if you are under-insured, over-insured, or have just the right amount of coverage. Home Inventory can even tell you which items are not covered by your current policy.
Store all the information about your possessions, including photos, receipts, warranty information, and product manuals electronically all in one place. Use the dated notes feature to keep track of repair information, provenance, and modifications, among other things.
With Home Inventory, all the information is accessible instantly, whether it's to check the warranty for the broken washing machine or to get a list of your possessions to prepare for a move or a garage sale. There are endless ways you can make use of the information Home Inventory can store.
Features and Highlights
- Use your scanner to add photos, receipts, and files
- Drag and drop photos, receipts, and files from your desktop
- Scan multi-page receipts and file attachments into a single PDF
- Customizable fields and field layouts
- Add your own locations, categories, and collections
- Sort items by name, purchase date, or value
- Flag under-insured items and categories
- Track and value collections
- Keep track of home maintenance tasks
- Keep a history of your property assessments
- iOS helper apps for remote entry, viewing, and backup
- Lookup addresses and get directions in Maps (Mac App Store version only)
- Editable item conditions
- Built-in currency conversion
- Multiple currency support
- Robust and flexible reporting options
- Warranty expiration reporting
- Password protection
- Multiple backup and restore options
- Import and export your data
- Keep multiple inventories
- Support for Macs with retina displays
- Support for full-screen mode
- Runs in OS X's security sandbox
- User's Guide, quick tips, and exceptional support
Home Inventory 3 requires an Intel-based Mac running OS X 10.7.4 or later. For systems with Mountain Lion (OS X 10.8), version 10.8.2 or later is required.
Home Page - http://binaryformations.com/products/home-inventory/