Prosoft MediaTools Wipe 1.2 Build 130626 | 13 MB
Professional Level Multi-Drive, Secure Erase Utility - MediaTools Wipe is a powerful software tool engineered to securely erase hard drives with great speed efficiency. Designed to be easy to use, yet packed with power user features. MediaTools Wipe can accommodate all levels of users with even the most demanding needs.
- Focused - MediaTools Wipe has been created for a single purpose...to efficiently and securely erase hard drives.
- Safe - With an intuitive user interface, detailed drive information, integrated sector data viewing, and exclusive drive locking and hiding capability, MediaTools Wipe ensures that you never accidentally erase the wrong drive.
- Performance - When paired with hot-swappable drive enclosures, MediaTools Wipe can enable you to simultaneously hot-swap and wipe up to 18 drives at a time. Perfect for a production and high throughput oriented environments.
- Solid - Use MediaTools Wipe on a dedicated system and unleash the power of its integrated operating system. No need to worry about viruses or system conflicts, just enjoy trouble-free and maintenance free operation for years to come.
MediaTools Wipe has been built from the ground up to be the industry leader for multi-drive, secure erasing
The only secure way to erase your drive is by overwriting the previous data patterns. If you don’t take the extra measure to make sure to erase the drive thoroughly someone could use data recovery software to recover the old data that is still on the drive. MediaTools Wipe allows you to select any sector data pattern to wipe the drive, from a simple numeric value (0, a hexadecimal value- 0x3F) or a big long text string.
Maximum amount of data in minimum time
MediaTools Wipe uses your system's full performance to wipe the maximum amount of data in minimum time. The essential design choice to use a multi-process architecture means multiple CPU cores and I/O channels are automatically utilized by the operating system, again helping to maximize the data throughput of your system.
Wipe pattern comparison
MediaTools Wipe also offers a Verify option, this wipes the entire drive first and then reads the entire drive comparing it to the wipe pattern, any failed comparisons are shown. This helps detect drives that may be malfunctioning and helps assure information is positively being written to the drive.
Seamless multi-drive operation
MediaTools Wipe works with any IDE, SATA, USB, eSATA, or Firewire connected disk or flash drive that is accessible by the operating system. External hot-swappable multi-drive enclosures work seamlessly, completed drives can be removed and new drives added without interrupting ongoing wipe operations and allowing for continuous operation.
- Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7 and Windows® 8, 8.1
- 1GB or more of system memory is recommended.
- Minimum 20MB of free disk space to install MediaTools Wipe into Windows®.
- An internet connection is required for product updates.
- Works with any IDE, SATA, USB, eSATA, or FireWire connected disk or flash drive that is accessible by the operating system.
What's new in version 1.2:
- Support for Windows 8 / 8.1.
- Clean multiple drives simultaneously.
- May include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
Home Page - http://www.prosofteng.com/
PM me If you need help about All Download!!!