Mike Robertson And Eric Cressey - Magnificent Mobility
DVDRip | AVI/XviD, ~1839 kb/s | 720x544 | Duration: 00:49:59 | English: MP3, 128 kb/s (2 ch) | 699 MB
"Magnificient Mobility" marks a revolution in preparation for competition, training, and rehabilitation. Old-school methods of preparation such as light cardio and static stretching are things of the past; these inefficient, ineffective traditionalist approaches simply won't prepare you for superior performance! In addition to serving as a great warm-up, the drills contained in this DVD will improve joint mobility, an important, yet often-overlooked quality necessary for optimal health and performance. In this information-packed DVD, Eric Cressey and Mike Robertson give you all the tools necessary to teach your body to move more safely, efficiently, and powerfully. With over 30 exercises and the rationale for their use included, you're guaranteed to find drills to get you healthy and take your performance to the next level! â€
As well, here's a few quick hits that I'm sure you all will be interested in:
- 50 minutes of viewing footage
- A "Crash Course" as to why dynamic flex exercises trump all others when it comes to warming-up
- 30+ dynamic flex and mobility exercises that address every major muscle group in the body
- Ways to loosen up and stretch all the typically "problem areas" such as the muscles around the low back, knees and hips
- The 3 static stretches that can be done pre-workout in conjunction with the dynamic flex exercises we outlined
- A highlighted model before each exercise to show what areas will be either stretched and/or activated
- "Coaching cues" at the end of each movement to make sure you are doing them properly and getting maximum benefit
As well, I'm going to use this thread to post the thoughts and critical reviews from leaders in our industry. As you may well know, Eric and I sent out 25 "pre-release" copies to find out what the best and brightest in the industry think. We'll be constantly updating the thread as we get more and more feedback from them.
Simply put, we firmly believe this DVD is going to change the way you think about flexibility, warming-up, and getting and staying healthy for a long time to come. We hope you enjoy it!