Loopmasters Simon Baker Classic Deep House MULTiFORMAT DVDR-DYNAMiCS | 1.1 GB
'Simon Baker: Classic Deep House' features solid "in the pocket" backbeats and deep bubbly basses which when combined, create tight funky rhythm sections that allow lush atmospheric melodies to take centre stage for truly powerful Deep House productions. This pack is the perfect fusion of Old School flavours meeting with Nu School production and is a worthy collection of royalty-free samples for any producer.
All the sounds are ready to drop into your productions with subtle enough processing to ensure they stand proud in the mix whilst maintaining the groove at all times.
Simon baker is a DJ and producer who has always managed to operate on his own terms since first emerging. Rather than kowtowing to the style of the times, he has pushed his unique House and Techno agenda, both as a DJ, and as a producer.
Growing up in Leeds, familiar touchstones like the Hacienda, Back To Basics and Techno club, Orbit are what first got Simon into Electronic music, and as such he was a regular fixture on the Leeds scene in the early days, acting as resident for much lauded night, Asylum.
In 2012 the wider world caught on to Baker's dexterous sets, performing at clubs like Panorama bar, Fabric and Watergate, as well as being a regular fixture at the annual BPM festival in Mexico and tours and gigs in Australia, Asia and the USA.
The musical knowledge and understanding he's been picking up since his teens all came to fruition on debut LP 'Traces' in 2011. It showcased genuine artistry and musicality at the same time as offering up infectious dancefloor grooves, indebted to years of House, Disco and Techno.
Following his recent move to London the Baker man's passion for music production has been totally re-invigorated, meaning the studio has seen more action than ever before. This year is looking like it's going to be huge with exciting projects and collaborations with Lee Curtiss and Jamie Jones in the pipeline, together with many more solo releases and tours, keeping Simon Baker the much in demand producer he deserves to be.
Weighing in at 991 MB in size and featuring 565 samples, all recorded at a pristine 24-Bit quality, you'll find 241 loops, and 324 one-shot samples. Also included are 95 ready-to-play Reason NN-XT, Halion, Kontakt, EXS24 and SFZ compatible soft sampler patches. Apple Loops, Reason Refill and Ableton Live versions are also available to purchase separately.
In detail, expect to find 38 deep bass loops, 16 inspirational combination loops, 50 fat, grooving drum loops, 23 shuffling hat loops, 73 uplifting music loops, 41 crisp percussion loops, 38 bubbly bass shots, 30 synth one-shots, 34 classic SFX, 36 inspiring vocal FX, four bass multi-sampled instruments, four synth multi-sampled instruments, 99 punchy drum hits, 250 REX2 files and 95 soft sampler instruments.
Format Options Explained:
• Zip (main) format includes ACIDized WAV and REX2 Loops – all single (non-looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NN-XT, and EXS24 soft samplers.
• Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and REX2 Loops – all single (non-looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NN-XT, and EXS24 soft samplers.
• Reason ReFill format includes WAV and REX2 Loops – all single (non-looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NN-XT and Kong. Comes as a .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads' Reason.
• Ableton Live Ready Pack format includes Pre-Warped WAV Loops and REX2 Loops – all single (non-looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a self install .Alp File that will import all clips and instruments into your library.
• 991 MB
• 24-Bit Quality
• 38 Bass Loops
• 16 Combination Loops
• 50 Drum Loops
• 23 Hat Loops
• 73 Music Loops
• 41 Percussion Loops
• 38 Bass Shots
• 30 Synth One-Shots
• 34 SFX
• 36 Vocal FX
• 4 Bass Multi-Sampled Instruments
• 4 Synth Multi-Sampled Instruments
• 99 Drum Hits
• 250 REX2 Files
• 95 Soft Sampler Instruments