O&O DiskImage Professional / Server 8.5.39 (x86/x64) | 80/81 MB
Backup and restore your valuable data: O&O DiskImage lets you create images of your entire computer or individual partitions while you work. If data loss occurs, your imaged data (files, folders, partitions) can be restored in no time at all - even if Windows is unable to start.
Backing up data on a regular basis is still something that many users prefer to avoid. At least that is until they suffer their first loss of important data as a result of software, hardware or user error: that’s when it becomes crystal clear just how valuable a reliable and up-to-date backup really is.
Here’s the safest and easiest way to avoid losing important data! O&O DiskImage 8 lets you backup an entire computer and everything on it whenever you want – even while the computer’s being used. In the event data loss should ever occur, your data can be quickly restored with just a few mouse clicks – even when Windows is no longer able to start.
All default and advanced features are combined in one single product. Options are available for both automated and manual settings. Thanks to a unique recovery system that includes additional system recovery tools along with O&O DIskImage, you’ll quickly be able to restore all your important data – even if the backup you’re using was created with an older O&O DiskImage version.
O&O DiskImage 8: Maximum data security!
Regardless of whether at home or at work: The safety of your digital data is often overlooked these days, on the basis that „nothing ever happens to me“. Unfortunately, it can and often does! We have directly addressed this problem and integrated into the new version 8 a built-in wizard that accompanies a user step by step through the creation of an automatic data backup. This significantly easier to use backup functionality enables even novice users to create a reliable and fast backup of their data immediately. O&O DiskImage 8 can now also directly create a virtual hard disk (VHD). Until now users had to first create an image and then convert it. In the new version, this intermediate process is no longer required. We have also taken into account the upcoming end of support for Windows XP with the new version of O&O DiskImage 8 which supports all Windows versions from XP to Windows 8.1. This makes it possible for users to create a backup today under Windows XP which can be used later under Windows 7, 8 or 8.1 later too.
• NEW: Direct creation of VHDs
• NEW: Simplified wizard for creating and modifying jobs
• OPTIMIZED: Creating jobs with the Windows Task Scheduler
• Image an entire computer with the push of a button
• Image system and data drives
• Clone drives and entire disks
• File backup: image and restore individual files and/or folders
• Monitoring and warning of security risks
• Image only used sectors
• Incremental/differential images: backup only the changes
• Save images to network drives
• Time Schedule for automatic, regular images
• Advanced burning on CD/DVD/Blu-ray
• Supports EFI/UEFI systems as well as BIOS
• Easily restore files, folders, drives and disks
• Restoring onto different hardware (M.I.R.)
• Boot media based on Windows contains extra system rescue tools
• Direct restoration from virtual disks (VHD)
• NEW: Start a job by connecting a device
• Create a boot CD from the program itself (starting from Windows 7)
• Even simpler and quicker user interface
• High-performance compression and encryption of images
• Support for dynamic and GPT volumes
• Exclude certain files and/or file types
• Check drives and images for errors
• Advanced report management and e-mail notifications
• Live Update: Automatic Updates to current Program Versions
• Minimum requirements of the respective system
• An internet connection is required to download the latest program components and to create a boot medium
• At least 1 GB RAM recommended
• 30 MB free hard disk space
• 32/64-bit Support
• Windows® 8.1 8, 7, Vista®, and XP (all Editions)
Home Page - http://www.oo-software.com/home/en/