BeerAlchemy 2.0.20 | MacOSX | 8 MB
Helping you be a better brewer. We've all been there. Starting out with a pen, paper and calculator. Maybe you've downloaded a spreadsheet that you use. Wouldn't it be better to have an app that does all that and keeps all your recipes in one place, neatly organized An app that can synchronize with your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad so you can take your recipes anywhere BeerAlchemy is that app. It's not just for recipes though, it keeps track of your ingredients and orders and can even suggest which of your recipes you could brew today.
Makes Recipe Creation Easy
BeerAlchemy supports extract and all grain brewing (using fly, batch and BIAB sparge methods). Brews are organized as batches under their parent recipe and can then be further arranged into folders.
Extensive Ingredients Database
BeerAlchemy's extensive built databases of ingredients from around the world means you have the building blocks you need to design great recipes. You can now also create ingredient packs of new ingredients to share with others.
Keep on top of your supplies with BeerAlchemy's inventory. Thoroughly integrated into the app, BeerAlchemy can fit your brews to the ingredients you have in your inventory (for example by adjusting bittering hop additions to reflect the alphas of hops you have). It can also help you order supplies for future recipes by calculating what you don't have and need to order.
BeerAlchemy 2 for Mac adds these features and more:
- Rewritten from the ground for better performance and scalability and with a new UI.
- Support for Brew in a Bag.
- Images can be attached to recipes and batches.
- Whirlpool and steep hop IBU contribution can now be accounted for.
- Multiple yeasts may now be used in recipes.
- Waters can now be added and edited.
- Recipes can now use any water profile as the base water so different recipes can have different base waters.
- New Orders system replaces Shopping - better integrated into inventory.
- Fermentable and Hop Quick Edit in recipes.
- Support for ingredients prices in inventory and when creating batches from recipes.
- Salt additions are now per recipe not per gallon/litre.
- Support for Wi-FI sync with other Macs.
- Support for ingredient export to create shareable ingredient packs.
Mac OS X 10.8 or later.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( Oboom )