English | 1h 26m | AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 220.98Mb
Learn what it takes to design your own mind-bending illusion, in this installment of Designs dekeConstructed-the series that breaks down popular graphic designs and show you how to re-create them on your own. Deke starts out by drawing an "impossible" Penrose triangle and a golden ball in Adobe Illustrator. Next, he plots a path for the ball to follow around the triangle. Last, he moves to Photoshop, where he shows you how to animate the ball with a coMbination of layer masks and the timeline.
* Creating an "impossible" triangle with hexagons and gradients
* Drawing and filling the golden ball
* Drawing the path of the ball
* Creating frames as layers
* Animating your artwork in Photoshop
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)