Final Rush Early Access v2.0.5-TPTB
Developer: Strike Games | Publisher: Strike Games | 1.34 GB
Genre: Action, Indie, Early Access
Set in the distant future of 2117, players take the role of highly trained military specialists which handle situations involving advanced and dangerous technology.
Final Rush is a co-operative action first person shooter which pits you against waves of enemies. Final Rush is more than just a game, it's a service. Buying the game will give you access to a constantly growing and improving experience.
This is the current feature set of Final Rush:
- The FINAL RUSH FRAMEWORK - currently most of the effort of making Final Rush has been setting up a framework for new content and better gameplay.
- 3 Levels in the corporate tileset - a futuristic automated factory and supply facility which has been taken over by a corrupted Artificial Intelligence. This theme has various robots as enemies.
- The RUSH game mode - where the better you are, the more rewards you get, but the more difficult the enemies become. Fight through 15 waves of enemies, each bigger than the last, fighting dozens of robots at once.
- 9 Weapons - fight your enemies with 9 different weapons, including two advanced experimental weapons. Plus, fight your attackers with melee attacks; grenades which can have a variety of special effects; different kinds of ammo, and of course the room clearing high powered ammunition.
- 8 Upgrades - from additional armor and ammo, to better accuracy, and even a radar to find your enemies before they find you.
Path of Development:
Final Rush was made with a very limited budget. Nearly all money earned by sales of the game will be put back into development of additional features and content which will be added to the game for free!
These are some of the many features that are either already in progress or planned for adding to the game:
- Stat Tracking, Ingame Ranks and Progression, and Armor Customization - This means that the better you do, the more you'll be rewarded with ingame points that you can use to purchase customization items for your character.
- More enemies, and boss battles - This means an increase in the variety of gameplay by adding additional styles of enemies, and expanding the capabilities of existing enemies. This includes the addition of a massive boss battle with the robotic tower of death!
- More themes, and levels - This means more levels to play on, and non-robotic enemies! (Final Rush isn't just a game where you shoot robots)
We're always listening to suggestions and comments, so be sure to send us your opinions!