DwellClick 2.2.1 MacOSX | 3.5 MB
DwellClick lets you use your Mac without clicking the mouse. You do the pointing, and DwellClick takes care of the clicks.
- Eliminate repetitive clicking. No more tired and sore hands.
- Click and drag with mouse movements only.
- Supports fully hands-free operation. Suitable for head-tracker users.
- Works with any kind of mouse, trackpad, or other pointing device.
DwellClick works by precisely monitoring your mouse movements, and generates a single click when you stop moving the mouse. You can also use DwellClick to double-click, right-click and drag by selecting from an on-screen panel.
Who is DwellClick for?
- People who experience hand and wrist pain or RSI resulting from mouse clicking.
- Mobility impaired users who have difficulty physically clicking a mouse button.
- Disabled Mac users who require software to go with their head-tracker or other hands-free pointing device.
- Anyone who wants to use their Mac without tired and sore hands.
DwellClick works seamlessly with Mac OS X and has multiple intelligent features which help it keep out of your way and do its job, while you do your job.