PicGIF 2.0.1 Retail Multilingual MacOSX |
PicGIF enables you to quickly create incredible animated GIFs from photos or short videos. It’s easy to customize GIF Size, Sequence, Frame Delay, etc. After a satisfying GIF is done, you can share the GIF with your friends via E-Mail, iMessage, Tumblr or simply save it in Finder on your computer.
• Turn continuous snapshots to animated GIFs.
• Re-edit existing GIFs. Adjust its size, speed, etc.
• Create GIF photo slideshows from your life photos.
• Transfer short videos to smooth and animating GIFs.
Support vast number of file formats
• Support hundreds of image formats like JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, TGA, RAW, PIC, etc. and any image size.
• Support almost all common video formats: MOV, MPEG, MP4, M4V, 3GP, AVI and more.
• Support combining multiple formats - images, GIFs, and videos into a new single GIF.
• Support transforming your favorite video/movie to create GIF.
• Apply popular image effects and adjustments.
• Easily set FPS or Frame Delay to control the GIF animation speed.
• Set GIF Size, Fill Mode and playing Sequence.
• Easily change the frame order by dragging.
• Support choosing GIF quality before exporting it.
• Real-time preview enables you to preview the GIF before export.
Save and share
• Export the GIF to Finder.
• Send via E-Mail.
• Send via iMessage.
• Share on Tumblr.
Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Home Page - http://www.pearlmountainsoft.com/picgif/