Lynda - Running a Web Design Business: Defining Your Business Structure | 608MB
Duration: 1h 33m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner | Language: English
* Understanding your business-structure options
* Choosing your business structure using five key questions
* Establishing business names and fictitious business names
* Obtaining local licenses and permits
* Applying for city/county tax receipts
* Opening a business bank account
* Understanding state and federal taxes
Sole proprietorship, general partnership, corporation, or LLC? Choosing a business structure is one of the tougher decisions web designers face when establishing a new company. In this course, entrepreneur Martha Garzon walks you through the advantages and disadvantages of each business model, and helps you decide which one is right for you. You'll also take a deep dive into two key business structures?sole proprietorship and LLC?to see how they affect licensing and permitting processes, taxes, and recordkeeping for a hypothetical web design business. This practical information will help you clear early legal and financial hurdles, and help make sure your business hits the ground running.
REQUES HERE ====>>>>> [email protected]
I SPEND LOTS OF TIME FOR THIS, PLEASE ENJOY!