Tenorshare Windows Video Downloader 184.108.40.206 Build 1887 | 30.2 MB
Wanna download online video on your iPhone while working out? Need to insert YouTube video into a PowerPoint presentation to add some spice? Or simply download a movie before it’s removed online? Tenorshare Windows Video Downloader can do all for you – Download, convert and play these videos and music from sites like YouTube, Vimeo, VideoBash, Ted and so forth.
- Download videos from 100+ sites
- Download HD videos (even 1080p HD and 4k videos)
- Convert downloaded videos to any formats and device
- Manage, play, rename your videos
- Easy to use and high speed
Download all Videos off Internet
- This flash video downloader software allows you to download SD and HD, even 720p HD, 1080p HD and 4k videos from almost all video sharing sites.
- It supports 100+ sites including YouTube, Vimeo, VideoBash, Ted and many more.
- Download and save videos with the original quality.
- Download in batches: Download several videos at the same time, which saves your time and won’t slow your process.
2 Options to Download Videos
It provides 2 options for you to download videos. Both of them are convenient and easy.
- Copy and Paste URL: Copy the URL of your video and click “Paste URL” button to download the videos directly.
- Download button: Open your videos with the built-in browser and click the "Download" button on the right above the top-right corner of the video screen.
Convert to any Format and Device
You can convert downloaded YouTube videos, other videos and even local videos to the format you like:
- Convert to popular formats: MP4, AVI, MPG, MKV, WMV, M4V, MOV, etc. It’s the all-inclusive YouTube video converter.
- Convert videos to be compatible with portable devices: iPhone/iPad/ iPod, Apple TV, Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Moto, Nexus, Kindle, Surface, Lumia and other devices.
- Extract audio from video: Extract original audios from videos and save them as MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, WMA, OGG, APE, FLAC, and etc.
Play and Manage Downloaded and Local Videos
- Built-in media player: You can play both local and downloaded videos with crystal clear resolution.
- Video library: Add the downloaded videos automatically to the library, and you can import local videos to it as well.
- Video manager: Delete unwanted videos and rename them as you like.
- Windows 8.1/8/7/XP/Vista
- 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
- 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)