Boom 1.9.1 MacOSX | 9 MB
Music, movies, online videos, Skype calls on your Mac can be heard louder and better!
You must have experienced any or all of the following:
- The volume is low while listening to music on your iPhone/iPod touch
- The volume could have been a little louder while watching a video/movie on your iPad
- The volume on your laptop is not loud enough
- There should have been a system-wide Equalizer
Boom volume booster is the first-of-its-kind app for Mac! Boost the volume of your music and video files so they sound better on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
Boom provides the ability to boost the volume of your music and video files residing in the iTunes library of your Mac and on the disk. It lets you enjoy the new boosted experience on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad through a seamless transfer by creating a separate playlist.
You can also use Boom to enjoy:
- Media-playing applications such as iTunes and QuickTime
- Online music and video playing sites such as YouTube, Vimeo and others
- Netflix, Hulu or cool TV shows
- Voice applications such as FaceTime, iChat, Skype and more
- Games, Podcasts and radio channels
- A system-wide Equalizer
What's New in Version 1.9.1
• The irritating Volume Key delay/lag has been smoothened out.
• No more sync issues in A/V.
• The haunting image of Boom overstaying its welcome on certain screens has been sent to Mission Control.
• Say goodbye to erratic notification sounds as the Audio clipping has been taken care off.
• Kernel task consumption issues.
• Audio distortion.
Requirements: OS X 10.7 or later