ArchiCAD 18 (Mac OS X) | 1.1 GB
ArchiCAD 18 offers industry-first, real-time BIM collaboration regardless of the size, location or set-up of the collaborating team. GRAPHISOFTâ??s BIMcloud Solution goes far beyond basic cloud services offerings available on the market today. It is an all-round cloud-based collaboration solution providing the complete software layer necessary for deployment on premises as a private cloud solution or in the public cloud as a cloud service.
ArchiCAD 18 offers a streamlined workflow solution, keeping architects in the state of the creative design flow with as little disruption as possible. The integration of CineRender, MAXONâ??s world-class CINEMA 4D rendering engine into ArchiCAD 18, brings high quality, photo-realistic rendering images closer to a much wider range of designers.
New in version 18:
- Built-in visualization CineRender, created by MAXON Computer for CINEMA 4D - high quality photorealistic imaging remain the primary way to demonstrate to the client the ideas of the architect. Integration into ArchiCAD 18 professional rendering engine CineRender, developed by MAXON for CINEMA 4D, making it accessible to more users. Quality visualizations created by pressing a button, can compete with those obtained by careful tuning huge number of parameters - it allows both novice and professional users to visualize without leaving your favorite BIM-application. In addition, the dynamic preview and support for background calculations make the process smooth and uninterrupted visualization. Full support for exporting files from ArchiCAD 18 in CINEMA 4D allows users to reduce the time visualization with distributed computing technologies implemented in CINEMA 4D.
- Built-in change management - data exchange with customers, specialists design and related areas with the consent of an additional burden on architects and designers. ArchiCAD 18 monitors and automatically documents the changes in the model of the projected building, which eliminates the possibility of the issues associated with any adjustments to the project. Implemented in ArchiCAD 18 Change Management function is fully integrated into the process of BIM-design and operates in 2D and in 3D-space.
- Improved data exchange based on PDF. The PDF format has become one of the worldwide standards used to transmit drawings and many other applications. Implemented in ArchiCAD 18 BIM-support information and a hierarchical data structure present in the files PDF, to simplify the process of interaction between participants design.
- OPEN BIM and work with IFC. In ArchiCAD 18 continues to improve the process of IFC-based interaction professional assignment schemes and data management, as well as high quality certified export functions. To increase the level of interaction between the design in ArchiCAD 18 full-fledged support format BCF. BIM Collaboration Format - it is an open file format that allows you to add text and image elements comments IFC-model. BCF information is embedded directly in the BIM-model using the Markup that makes one of the leading ArchiCAD BIM-application programs (including model validation and application of constructive and Engineering) format support BCF.
- Integration GRAPHISOFT BIMcloud. Reveals the true potential of BIM in the organization of collective work on the same BIM-project. Thanks to full integration with GRAPHISOFT BIMcloud, ArchiCAD 18 provides unprecedented opportunities BIM-interaction regardless of how many participants in the design, their location or the composition of the project teams. Technology Cloud eliminates any restrictions for users of ArchiCAD.
- Common workflow improvements. In addition to a completely new opportunities affecting different aspects of the design, in ArchiCAD 18, and greatly improve some previously implemented features that once again demonstrates the care GRAPHISOFT to wishes of users.
Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or later