CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 v220.127.116.112 SP2 (x86) | 2.62 GB
CorelDRAW? Technical Suite X6 (formerly known as Corel DESIGNER? Technical Suite) combines the technical drawing tools of Corel DESIGNER with the graphic design power of CorelDRAW to give you a complete visual communication solution. Take advantage of all-new features to tackle a wide range of technical communication projects, from complex training manuals and intricate parts catalogs to detailed instruction sheets and more.
Technical communication software
- Sophisticated technical illustration tools
- Industry-leading file format support
- Enhanced 3D visualization options
- Complete solution for visual communication
Repurpose technical design assets
With support for CAD drawings (AutoCAD DWG and DXF), legacy files and images, and more, CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 ensures your information can be delivered or repurposed in all of the industry's leading formats. Enjoy built-in 3D repurposing, plus the option to add on 3D CAD support and advanced 3D visualization.
Create precise technical illustrations
Produce standout technical drawings with dedicated diagramming tools and projected drawing capabilities. With essential callout and dimension tools, robust color styles and harmonies, and more, it?s easy to achieve a consistent and complementary visual style throughout any technical document.
Publish to technical communication standards
Create and deliver standardized technical documentation and confidently exchange files with clients thanks to enhanced support for more than 100 leading file formats, including WebCGM 2.x and S1000D, Microsoft Visio (VSD), Microsoft Publisher, SVG, DOCX, EPS, TIFF, PDF and more.
Increase speed and performance
Say goodbye to slowdowns when working with large files. Native 64-bit support gives you a dramatically faster performance, and enhanced multi-core processor support maximizes efficiency when working on multiple projects at once, importing and exporting files, or manipulating large documents.
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit Editions), Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit editions), or Windows XP (32-bit), all with latest service packs installed
- Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 64 or AMD Opteron
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM on Windows 64-bit)
- 1.5 GB hard disk space (for typical installation without content, additional disk space is required during installation)
- Mouse or tablet
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- DVD drive
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or higher