CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate v12.0.2930 Multilingual |685.4 MB
PowerDirector 12 Ultimate provides the most comprehensive tools for high quality video productions, all with easy-to-use features. The new MultiCam editing support allows you to import up to 4 videos taken by different devices, and sync them by audio tracks so that you can easily pick the best shots.
Take Video Creation to a Whole New Level
You are passionate about video creation, its time to elevate your video creations to a whole new level! PowerDirector 12s new MultiCam Designer supports up to 4 camera
editing, so you can easily import, sync and arrange your MultiCam shots. The new Theme Designer help you to generate pro-looking 3D animated videos with your videos
Import, sync and edit videos from 4 cameras
The NEW MultiCam Designer allows you to simulate live camera switching from 4 cameras by selecting and editing the best camera angle and sequence from an event that
you have simultaneously captured with your camcorder, DSLR, digital camera and Smartphone. Synchronize the tracks by audio, timecode or time taken. Easily switch
between shots with hotkeys and instantly create multiclip track recording.
Create videos with 3D animated themes
The NEW Theme Designer is an easy and powerful tool for converting your videos and photos into stylish 3D-animated slideshow videos. Simply drag and drop your videos and photos to a selection of over 30 built-in animated design templates, and youre ready to showcase your creation!
- Step 1: Select a template
- Step 2: Drag-and-drop media to your template
- Step 3: Produce and share!
Bring stylish design to your video creation
PowerDirectors Design Studio tools give your more freedom to design and control the PiP, Title, Particle effects in your video projects. Use the precise keyframe
controls and maximize on full screen editing panel to create your own effects. When your video editing is done, you can produce them to Blu-ray, DVD or AVCHD discs
with stylish menus.
Showcase the true speed of animated PiP and titles
The NEW Motion Blur tool allows you to add and control blur length and density when setting the motion animation of PiP objects and text titles. This feature enriches
the sense of speed and direction of moving PiP objects in your videos, to make them more realistic.
Intuitive Editing Environment
Whether you are skillful or novice video editor, PowerDirector 12 provides an easy yet powerful way to create video. With over 100 video editing tools, you can fully
control your video creations in a professional way. If you are new to video editing, you can use the Easy Mode to create videos in minutes.
Full editing control right from start with multiple editing modes
Upon starting PowerDirector, you can select from multiple editing modes to create your video. If you are skillful user and want to have more control of editing, you
can choose the Full Feature Editor to use the 100-track timeline editing interface with precise keyframe control.
The most complete editing tools to unleash your creativity
If you are a skillful video editor, you will be happy with PowerDirector 12s complete range of powerful editing tools that are set in the most productive environment,
providing you the utmost efficiency when producing videos.
Magically Analyze and Enhance Footage
Content-Aware Editing analyzes your entire footage and identifies major scenes, such as those with faces, motion, zoom, speech or pan. It then hones in on
imperfections in these shots (such as poor lighting, and shakiness) and magically enhances them using TrueTheater technology. Editing videos is now easier, faster and
more efficient than ever.
- Win-dows 8, 7, Vista(32bit/ 64bit)
- Win-dows XP (32 bit with Service Pack 3)
1024 x 768, 16-bit color or above
- PowerDirector 12 is optimized for CPUs with MMX/SSE/SSE2/3DNow!/3DNow! Extension/HyperThreading/ Intel AVX2 technology.
- AVI Capture/Produce: Profiles: Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- DVD Quality (MPEG-2) Profiles: Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- High Quality MPEG-4 and Streaming WMV, QuickTime) Profiles: Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2.
- Full-HD quality H.264 and MPEG2 Profiles: Intel Corei5/7 or AMD Phenom II X4
- AVCHD and BD burning Profiles: Pentium Core 2 Duo E6400, or AMD Phenom II X4
- 2K/4K/3D video editing profile: Intel Corei7 or AMD FX series with 64 bit OS 6 GB RAM
- 2GB required
- 3GB or above recommended for 32 bit OS
- 6GB or above recommended for 64 bit OS & 3D editing
Hard Disk Space
- 6.5 GB required minimum (note: 400 MB is for Magic Music Library)
- 10 GB (20 GB recommended) for DVD production
- 60 GB (100 GB recommended) for Blu-ray Disc/AVCHD production
- A CD or DVD burner (CD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW or DVD-R/RW) is required to burn VCD/DVD/SVCD/AVCHD titles
- A Blu-ray disc recordable drive is required to burn Blu-ray Discs
128 MB VGA VRAM or higher (1 GB or higher VRAM and OpenCL capable are recommended)
- GeForce 8500GT/9800GT and above
- GeForce GT/GTS/GTX 200/400/500/600 Series
AMD / ATI :
- AMD APU Family with AMD Radeon HD Graphics: A-Series, E2-Series, C-Series, E-Series, G-Series
- AMD Radeon HD Graphics: HD 7000 Series, HD 6000 Series
- ATI Radeon HD Graphics: 5900 Series, 5800 Series, 5700 Series, 5600 Series, 5500 Series, 5400 Series
- ATI FirePro Graphics
- ATI Mobility Radeon HD: 5800 Series, 5700 Series, 5600 Series, 5400 Series
- ATI Mobility FirePro: M7820, M5800