Battle Worlds Kronos v1.2.1 MacOSX Retail-CORE
Publisher: KING Art Games | Developer: KING Art Games | 960 MB
When the emperor of Kronos dies, the mighty Houses of the planet fight a ruthless war to settle the succession. The fraction that is able to seize control of the twelve holy temples and simultaneously light fires on each of them, appoints the new emperor and decides on the destiny of all.
Battle World: Kronos is a classic turn-based strategy game in the tradition of Battle Isle, Advance Wars and Panzer General. Have you ever wondered what games like that would look like today? Well, we did. As a result, we decided to develope Battle Worlds: Kronos.
Two Single Player Campaigns (~50 hours of gameplay)
Single Player Challenge Maps – Test your skills in different combat scenarios and keep track of your progress.
Live Multiplayer – Battle your friends live on the internet (cross-platform) or via hot-seat.
Asynchronous Multiplayer – Take all the time you need and consider your moves. Similar to “play-by-mail”, your round is stored on our server and turned over to your opponent. The system allows you to continue the match anytime and anywhere you want (cross-platform).
Online Features – Leagues, chat and – in early 2014 – tournaments.
Strong AI – A clever AI that will challenge even experienced commanders.
Map Editor – A powerful editor to create your own maps and missions (Windows only).
Includes “Trains” DLC – Get the “Trains” DLC in early 2014, featuring a new campaign (~10 hours), additional multiplayer maps and new units FOR FREE!
What’s New in Version 1.2.1:
This is probably the last update prior to the release of the big „Trains DLC Update“. As always: Your game should be updated automatically (via Battle Worlds Launcher or Steam).
Improved, scalable UI
We’ve updated our UI system. The biggest feature is a new option in the settings that allows you to scale the UI up to 200% of its normal size. So if you’re using a very high resolution or you want to play on your television you should be fine now.
Other improvements include:
• Better text input (copy & paste, navigation in text fields)
• Hotkey for “End Turn”
• Hotkey for “Show unit info permanently”
• Option to disable the auto chat-login
Let us know if everything works!
We had some performance issues on OpenGL Systems (Mac & Linux). We tweaked a couple of things and the performance should be noticeably better on all systems but especially on Mac and Linux.
• High quality settings: Only minor improvements here
• Medium quality: You should notice a substantial performance improvement here
• Low quality: Substantial performance improvements
• (New) Very low quality: This is a new, very fast set of settings
On our low specs Mac test system the performance went up from ~15-20 fps to 30-40 fps in Medium quality. Depending on your system your experience may differ. Please let us know how the performance changed.
Many small things & Bug fixes
• AI for Anti-Air-Turrets and Guardtowers fixed
• Fixed tooltip hide/unhide units
• The unit info now shows the amount of mines a unit carries
• Buildings no longer hinder movement
• Now units turn their turrets when attacking (where applicable)
• The “Next Unit” and “Sleep” Buttons no longer open the transporter screen
• Fixed a bug when a mine was deployed next to a hidden unit
• Fixed a bug where hidden units had been visible for the enemy while they were moving
• Fixed a bug when loading savegames from the main menu
• Loca updates for it, fr, es, rus