Adobe Illustrator CC 17.1.0 Update 2 DVD (RUS/ENG) By m0nkrus | 1.26 GB
Adobe Illustrator - is adopted as an industry standard vector graphics software, widely used by designers in various fields of digital graphics, illustrations and printing, in developing any types of multimedia resources, such as printed materials, online content, interactive media, video and mobile applications .
I present to you the most powerful and user-friendly version Adobe Illustrator - Adobe Illustrator CC. New tool "Change text" contains advanced management functionality typing, including translation, scaling and rotation of the individual characters with the ability to change the font or copy at any time. Adobe Illustrator CC allows us to provide access to the results of the work directly from the application and synchronize color with Adobe Kuler . Collect all of their work together.
Adobe Illustrator CC is part of the Creative Cloud. Therefore, it is available to users all the latest updates, and access to new versions available from the time of their release. Improve your skills and master new tools thanks to the large and ever-growing collection of video tutorials. Through integration with the Behance can share their projects with other users and receive instant feedback on their work from designers all over the world.
Advantages of Adobe Illustrator CC:
- Tool "Change text"
- Images in the hands
- Font search
- Synchronization fonts
- Place multiple files
- Removing the Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Synchronize color
- Convert text from point to the text in the field and vice versa
- For the automatic positioning of the patterned brushes
- Use the tool "Free Transform"
- High performance with text
- Sync Settings
- Package files
- Extract images
- Enhanced palette "Links"
- Improved vector tools
- Adobe Mercury Performance System
- Multiple artboards
- Gradients and transparency
- Strokes of variable width
- Clarity of contours in the projects for Web applications and mobile devices
- Tracing Images
- Creating patterns
- Three-dimensional objects and drawing in perspective