Graphic Converter 9.1 Build 1559 MacOSX | 237 MB
GraphicConverter is an all-purpose image editing program that can import 200 different graphic-based formats, edit the image, and export it out of 80 file available file formats. The high-end editing tools are perfect for graphic manipulation as well as the ability to use Photoshop-compatible plug-ins. It offers batch-conversion capabilities, a slide show window, and so much more.
10.7 or higher
* Added average batch and effect.
* Added import of .422 (created by Magic Lantern).
* Added "Browse Copy" menu item to browse local copy drive (if cloud client is installed).
* Added "Browse Google Drive" menu item to browse local copy drive (if cloud client is installed).
* Added attach to e-mail menu item.
* Added fast mode to improved speed of operator dramatically.
* Added antialias for pen tool.
* Added crop content batch.
* Added option to show a RAW indicator for raw files in the browser.
* Added option to show the label color larger in the browser.
* Added scroll wheel support to slideshow to start a zoom (in addition to the supported magnify gesture).
* Added save, undo and redo icons to the toolbox.
* Added convert to color profile.
* Selection can be dragged vertical or horizontal by pressing the shift key.
* Added "Extract Images from PDF" as function to convert & modify.
* Added copy foreground/background color as html to edit/copy/ submenu.
* Added support for ithmb files with JPEG compressed content.
* Added option to display color mode of images in browser.
* Added option to automatically rename duplicate files during move.
* Added abr import.
* Added option to disable storage of printer settings.
* Manual rename of a single file in the browser will now rename an existing xmp file, too.
* Save for web opens the save file panel with only the filename selected.
* Browser will now ignore "InodeMetaMod" events from network drives to avoid to many refreshes.
* Extraction of jpeg thumbnails from exif data will store the thumbs with the source file date.
* Xe847 preview supports now the display with color profile.
* Added 16 bit per channel support to import and export of png.
* Improved concat in convert & modify.
* Improved notification dialog if a camera is connected.
* Core image filters preview does now use the color profile (if available).
* Improved rename options for extensions.
* Added curve support for grayscale mode images.
* Improved animated gif support (transparency on import and export more consistent).
* Added pressure support to pen tool.
* Slideshow from browser does now use browser sorting direction.
* Added units to selection options.
* Fixed possible bug with selections and core image filters.
* Fixed bug in "New folder with selected items" command.
* Fixed bug in offset option of change date.
* Fixed possible preview bug during brightness/contrast on grayscale images.
* Fixed possible quick conversion bug.
* Fixed sorting issue in the slideshow.
* Fixed bug in TIFF comment import.
* Fixed possible hang if folder does contain a recursive link.
* Fixed pcd import bug.
* Fixed text issue in hpgl import.
* Fixed possible bug in ARW import.
* Fixed automator issues.