SimXpert is a unified computer aided engineering environment for product simulation that enables manufacturers to accelerate the speed and accuracy of simulation, increase design productivity, and bring better products to market faster. SimXpert accomplishes this by integrating multidiscipline analysis capabilities, the best simulation methodologies, and a high degree of customization all into one engineering environment. Given SimXpers unified engineering environment, analysts and designs can reduce the number of tools in their engineering workflow and better share critical information with each other.
Performance for Engineering Simulation
Performance improvements deliver significant productivity gains to engineers. Key enhancements include:
- New Graphics Display Manager, which provides graphics rendering and picking services, serving as a bridge between SimXpert and graphics engine. Improvements have helped speed up tasks like rendering, highlight and picking, camera based view manipulation and animation by an order of magnitude.
- Performance of a curve imprint on surface, often used to control mesh, has been improved significantly.
- Report Tool in the Motion Workspace has been improved to provide better performance and reduced file size. The database size has been reduced by about 90%, Python model size by about 85%, while improving simulation speed by 25%.
- MSC Nastran Bulk Data File (BDF) import performance speed has been improved by 30%.
Ease of use for Contact Modeling
The contact set up has been revamped for ease of use and efficiency so it's easier to create contacts in complex models. Enhancements include:
- Contact body creation, which is the fundamental step in contact analysis, has been made easier. Contact bodies can now be automatically created based on parts, groups, materials, properties, and regions, simplifying the contact set up, saving significant time especially when a large number of components are involved.
- Contact pair creation is also automated by creating the pairs based on vicinity search. Automatic creation of default contact parameters also improves efficiency, while retaining flexibility required in contact analysis setup.
- Easier navigation through model browser and graphical selection provides quick access to any of the property setts and contact pairs.
- Initial check runs to help identify initial penetration or other contact related problems early in the analysis.
- Contact pairs organized based on contact groups, helps for easier visualization especially when a large number of components and interactions are involved.
DLM (Double Lattice Modeling) Support for Aeroelasticity
With the DLM support for aero modeling in SimXpert, the structural and aero models can coexist and be organized in the model browser. Enhanced visualization of MSC Nastran aero panels and global/local verification of splines helps users ensure model efficacy.
Other enhancements include support for import and export of CAD files in JT format (BREPS), and monitoring of multiple jobs from within SimXpert. All of the improvements in this release are designed to provide a rich, easy to use, and productive experience for engineers.
Buy Premium to Support Me & Get Resumable & High Speed Download