Graphic Converter 9.1 Build 1559 MacOSX | 237 MB
GraphicConverter is an all-purpose image editing program that can import 200 different graphic-based formats, edit the image, and export it out of 80 file available file formats. The high-end editing tools are perfect for graphic manipulation as well as the ability to use Photoshop-compatible plug-ins. It offers batch-conversion capabilities, a slide show window, and so much more.
- Added average batch and effect.
- Added import of .422 (created by Magic Lantern).
- Added "Browse Copy" menu item to browse local copy drive (if cloud client is installed).
- Added "Browse Google Drive" menu item to browse local copy drive (if cloud client is installed).
- Added attach to e-mail menu item.
- Added fast mode to improved speed of operator dramatically.
- Added antialias for pen tool.
- Added crop content batch.
- Added option to show a RAW indicator for raw files in the browser.
- Added option to show the label color larger in the browser.
- Added scroll wheel support to slideshow to start a zoom (in addition to the supported magnify gesture).
- Added save, undo and redo icons to the toolbox.
- Added convert to color profile.
- Selection can be dragged vertical or horizontal by pressing the shift key.
- Added "Extract Images from PDF" as function to convert & modify.
- Added copy foreground/background color as html to edit/copy/ submenu.
- Added support for ithmb files with JPEG compressed content.
- Added option to display color mode of images in browser.
- Added option to automatically rename duplicate files during move.
- Added abr import.
- Added option to disable storage of printer settings.
- Manual rename of a single file in the browser will now rename an existing xmp file, too.
- Save for web opens the save file panel with only the filename selected.
- Browser will now ignore "InodeMetaMod" events from network drives to avoid to many refreshes.
- Extraction of jpeg thumbnails from exif data will store the thumbs with the source file date.
- Xe847 preview supports now the display with color profile.
- Added 16 bit per channel support to import and export of png.
- Improved concat in convert & modify.
- Improved notification dialog if a camera is connected.
- Core image filters preview does now use the color profile (if available).
- Improved rename options for extensions.
- Added curve support for grayscale mode images.
- Improved animated gif support (transparency on import and export more consistent).
- Added pressure support to pen tool.
- Slideshow from browser does now use browser sorting direction.
- Added units to selection options.
- Fixed possible bug with selections and core image filters.
- Fixed bug in "New folder with selected items" command.
- Fixed bug in offset option of change date.
- Fixed possible preview bug during brightness/contrast on grayscale images.
- Fixed possible quick conversion bug.
- Fixed sorting issue in the slideshow.
- Fixed bug in TIFF comment import.
- Fixed possible hang if folder does contain a recursive link.
- Fixed pcd import bug.
- Fixed text issue in hpgl import.
- Fixed possible bug in ARW import.
- Fixed automator issues.
10.7 or higher
Contact to email: [email protected][dot]com for support all you need !
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Secureupload
Download From Uploaded